very scared need help

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by foolcoolguy, Nov 10, 2009.

1. ive done dph a few times before with mixed results. I just took 250-300mg after not having any in a few weeks.

I just saw some old guy ghost picking up and using my cell phone. Now im seeing all kinds of things in the shadows so I am afraid to take my eyes off the computer. I am hearing things that I know only happened in the past during the day.

Should I take lorazpem I have a script for, would it help or hurt?

2. You'll be fine bro. Just tell yourself it's not real, sit back enjoy it, and know it'll all end eventually. If it's too much just fall asleep. Try listening to music and concentrating on that.

3. Its not real just enjoy it? Granted, I`ve never had that happen but it sounds like itd be cool

4. Do you have something against your liver? I wouldn't mix DPH with anything. If your having a bad trip, lay down on your bed, cover your eyes, and put on some earphones. The 'crawling' sensations and voices are not real. Then again, you really shouldn't be hearing voices considering the small amount you took. Just don't do anything stupid.

5. So your seeing dead people?

6. Just chill out bro. I know it sounds easier than it is, but you can do it.

7. Thanks for the encuragement im bout to sleep

8. You just got your 420th post, that's an achievement to be proud of!

Just remember it's not real, DPH seems to be an easy enough drug to do that on (whereas shrooms and acid everything is believably dripping and morphing haha) . Put on some music and just enjoy the sites. I would not advise going to sleep this early in the trip, you'll have a high chance of waking up and still be tripping and can get into some crazy situations....

9. Congrats. Wanna smoke a bowl?

But seriously, I'm tripping something wicked right now. I just looked out of my window and saw a woman riding me in a bedroom. God, I swish these times could last forever.

10. Woah did this random kid just come in here posting while on acid?! So much win....

Go on about what's going on haha.

11. Are you referring to me? Weird things get said and done when you combine drugs.

12. Sleep good man.

13. I have no idea what's going on....

14. My roomie is levitating. I'm bending him in all sorts of directions.

15. What'd you take?

16. Whats going on!?

17. May be a dumb question - but what is DPH?

18. DPH is the same stuff used to make urinal cakes. MMmmmm cake *drool*

19. Must be a light weight if he's hallucinating. I can munch down 2-3 of those before I even feel it.