Very sad day today.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blazed2009, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Todays was last day I got to see my friend Claudia Hidic.
    I was in tears the whole time.
    So many questions running through my head.
    Why you? Why would anyone hurt you?
    I LOVE you Claudia and seeing you in your casket today broke my heart.
    I'll never forget 1st grade year through 11 grade year.
    You were like a family member to me, you were my first crush, you were like a mother to me in the way you cared for me and the way you would help me out. You were the reason why I went to school and the only reason I actually went and worked hard.
    You taught me never to give up to always be your best no matter what.
    Well Claudia you sure did a great job of making me a better person.
    I LOVE you so much and know that FOREVER ill love you and you'll be in my heart forever.

I took a pic of her in her casket, here's a link
    file:///C:/Users/semir/Desktop/575731_383800285009170_1134164276_n.jpg

here's a link to her murder for those who havn't seen:
    Claudia Hidic: Stranger who found aspiring actress, 17, shot dead in his backyard stops cooperating with police | Mail Online

2. Sorry to hear about it man, it fucking sickens me that someone would kill an innocent teenager, did you post about it a couple of days ago or was that someone else?

3. Damn. That's really rough man.

I wish you the best.

4. +vibes heading your way. Gives me chills every time I hear of something awful like this happening. Stay strong!

5. it was me ;(

6. Damn dude.

Rough.

7. i hope they find the bastard who did this. sorry for your loss. <3

8. Hmmmmmmmmm. She was like a mother to you? She was the only reason you went to school? She made you a better person? This just gets me thinking how your relationship with this girl reaaaally was. But Knowone deserves to die at such a young age. Rip.

9. What are you trying to say?

10. I feel you man, I've had a few friends been killed over the years.
    RIP all the fallen.

11. So sorry to hear about your loss :( It sucks when things like this happen

12. At least your not a "sarcastic asshole" all the time :p

13. man I know what you are going through i too lost a cousin in a violent act. RIP and may the bastard who did this suffer for all his days to come.

14. R.I.P. I'm sorry for your loss. I've never lost a close friend and I honestly could not imagine what that would be like. Remember this: "Tough times don't last, tough people do." Stay strong.

15. Out of respect for her family why would you take a picture of her in her casket and then try to post it on the internet?

16. Agreed. It's an inconsiderate action imo.

17. How? Open casket funerals are made to allow people to view the body