Very sad day, rip

Discussion in 'General' started by Reeman, Oct 24, 2007.

1. I found out today that my dealer/very good friend died today. I was high when I found this out and still am so I am trippin hard. Crazy shit, He died hours after I bought from him, got shot and killed. Tokin one up for you Freddie. Died at 17.

2. ouch...thats horrible...thats why you dont mess/deal with the gangstas..rip

3. RIP to your homie

Died doin what he believed

Live on a G in the after life

4. RIP indeed, I'm not one to live the G-money life, but it's rough and sometimes comes down to it like that I guess. Hopefully where ever he is now they have some great bud.......But saddly it comes with the territory. My best wishes.

5. sorry man RIP to your dealer! :(

6. No discussion of dealing here. Consider this a warning. - IGotTheCottons, sometimes make a lil gas money and stuff like that. i feel for your boy. i pour my drink out for another fallen souljah tryin to make it...RIP freddie

7. its a rough life, tuck gun tuck knife. my condolences bro

8. and another soul.......floats away

bummer

9. I hope he rests in peace. Your lucky you wern't there when it happend.

10. Hey bro, that sucks man. We will toke one up for your boy. We just went through the same thing with a bro in our circle (Rojer) not to long ago. RIP Rojer & RIP Freddie.:(

11. i am so sorry man, RIP to your friend!

12. What a loss. I don't understand why weed and violence sometimes go together...

13. they only go together 'cos the government made it illegal ..they took it out of the hands of honest people and put it in the hands of criminals, and the more the dea clamps down on suppliers the higher the price goes, which acts as a vacuum to suck even worse criminals into the market. the reason his friend died is because of the prohibition :(:cry:

14. Yet another life claimed by prohibition... I'm so sorry for your loss man... RIP :(

15. only the good die young man, i feel for you, ive lost a few friends in the last year who were 17/18. great guys, who will never grace the world with their presence. they probably all up there tokin up, laughin at our bitch asses

16. Lighting one up for your bro. Its always sad when a person who has the courage to help the community goes down, even if he in it for the money he was doing a good thing. RIP

17. yea true that, its always better with no witnesses...
    on serious note, may your buddy rest n peace. 17 is quite young to leave the earth.:(
    /ill be burnin for dude all day/

18. OP Im sorry for your loss, may he RIP.

19. My thoughts exactly.

I'm so sorry, man. That's rough.