very profound weed experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blueleafpencil, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Hello everyone!
    Last year I had a very profound and weird experience while being high. At first I thought that kind of "episode" was common but after speaking with a few other stoners around here and searching on internet hundreds of times I still could not find anything that matches what I felt.
    First of all I'm a regular smoker but I have a relatively low tolerance (I smoke around one or two grams per week at most), and the situation hasn't changed since I started smoking (two years ago). Normally other aspects of my life keep the weed and it's effects away from my ordinary life, but the period of time when I experienced the "weird" feeling was at the end of a long chilled summer ,so my brain was pretty much relaxed and filled with weed and stoned experiences and not much else.
    The feeling is very hard to describe; I don't remember exactly the whole day but after smoking two joints in that afternoon, I decided to go on a walk in the hood at night. Nothing special till that moment; I sat on a bench and I was just looking around at the common urban landscape listening to music; then, it started: I was suddenly "teleported" with my consciousness in another kid of parralel universe that was instantaneously built from my surroundings. I somehow had a static image in my head correlated with my surroundings that contained memories that I never ever experienced, and I knew everything was in my head but still that very strange "deep relaxing-parralel universe-static but very profound" feeling completely took over my mind; the whole thing lasted for a couple of minutes, after which I returned home where for another couple of seconds/minutes I experienced again the same thing (crazy that although I was at home, the "strange universe" was the same as when I was outdoor). After a period of time(days/weeks/months), I had another "trip/feeling" of this kind; this time though, I was capable of recognising it being one of my childhood long forgotten dream-still, the manner in which everything happened was the same- a feeling so strange that I couldn't even coinceive before suddenly took over my thoughts. It is incredibly hard to describe it, I tried my best.
    Now, I got to say it was the most "pleasant" thing to have happened in my life till that moment. Not because it was a real "pleasure" feeling ,it wasn't euphoric or stimulating or whatever word you might find, it was a completely new feeling-by analogy it's like seeing a new colour outside of light spectrum (not a combination or a nuance- a completely different one) and I say that for you to realise how strange it was for me to experience this "thing" .
    At first I thought it was a psychotic/ derealisation/schizophrenic symptom but I'm in perfect mental health and this "feeling" happened as I said just two or at most three times (first time most intense). Also, both times it happened at the comedown of the high when you're half stoned half awake but burned out . And as I said it was the complete opposide of any kind of umpleasant experience. In fact, I wish for that to happen again, and for a long period of time I was so excited before every smoke, in hope that the alien feeling would come back (unfortunately it never did).
    I hope it doesn't sound that strange to you, it might be a common sensation felt by a lot of stoners out there but it's just me thinking it was that out of ordinary.
    I really want at least to find a word for that sensation, or if there is any way in which I can feel it back while smoking.