Very nice oz I picked up

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by InhaleExhale, Apr 23, 2004.

1. mmmmm mmm! ...dancing in the moonlight..... :)

2. ROFL ROFL ROFL ...nobody cares.. ..lol....

3. thats a very nice bag man, i cant see any shake on the bottom of the bag, its all bud. very very nice bag man congrats.

4. is that a normal sized sandwich bag?? because if it is that looks more like a half oz. to me. but its hard to tell. nice pick up, enjoy the smoke.

5. Yea it's a regular sandwich bag. The oz weighed out to 28g.

6. i'd rather smoke it then touch it

7. Damn! Good Lookin Buds Bro!!

8. its some real fire... im just starting to get contacts with the bud man, so hopfully i'll be getting fat sacks that look like that pretty soon, too!

9. That thing about putting them in a non-aired jar is for drying it up right? But why can't we smoke it when it's damp?

10. actually, its the opposite, you put weed in airtight jars to keep it moist and fresh.. if you leave it out, then it drys up and can lose potency...

11. The reason it has to be dried of water is so it will light, try going outside and lighting a piece of grass. Wont light... I knew thoughs days of playing with matches as a kid would pay off

12. very nice buds man. That looks like the stuff i smoke when i got off probation last year. 1 and a half (long time without smoke). Buddies bought me an oz. and i was gone after the first bowl. I hope you have as much fun as i did. Happy smoking

13. nice crystals + red hair ...nice bud....happy smoking

14. very nice man hope u have a good time toking

15. Nice bud, but i have a "q" , the red hairs... are they better then other colors. I have had some pink hairs, and they where some fucking kill shit, tased like a brownie or something. I thought it was something that I had eaten b4, but i had pizza b4 that.

HAPPY TOKEN