Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very nice hiding spot for apprentice tokers.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Cannabis, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Being an apprentice toker I am assuming you dont have a half ounce, and you have like a dub, or even an 8th. Then this is a hiding place for you.

What you need.

Flat Head screwdriver

Power Outlet

Take your screw driver and find a suitable power outlet that is close to the ground. Unscrew the screws holding the faceplate on. The roll up your sack of weed, and put it on the left or right side of the power outlet. The put the screws back in and you have a very nice, well hidden spot.

Your Welcome

:smoking:

2. Very nice indeed.

3. that is legit

4. *note: this is okay for parents house but if you own the house or the apartment, don't try this. lol firehazard galore

5. not really if its in a bag, and if you are using it like 4-5 times a day then not really, just make sure the outlet isnt in use

6. Yeah could be possible fire hazard if the container weed is in isn't a proper insulator.
    Also could be a shock hazard if you touch the wires next to the outlet itself. Wouldn't be much of a shock but could be a hazard for any older Apprenice tokers with bum
    tickers.;)
    Oh yeah and some outlet mounting boxes are made diferently and you could accidently drop bag of weed into the wall.:(

Good idea but be careful when doing it.

7. I can't see a man who's willin to unscrew an outlet 4-5 times a day just so he can get his smoke on, hahaha.. I don't think that's gunna happen. This is definitely a hidin spot for the poeple who are still livin with mom and dad.

Just gotta watch it when the repairman comes.. Don't want em takin' off with ya stash! :wave:

8. a friend of mine installed a blank faced socket outlet thing on his wall. It looked like a normal plug except blank. With only one screw, it'd slid sideways when you needed bud.

9. there are 4 screws on the side of the socket 2 on each side THOSE ARE LIVE on one side they will be grounded and the other they will be live with 120volts of AC current..

yah if you touch one of those you're gonna be...
    [​IMG]

10. Hahah. Nice picture.

11. i did this before when i was young,, 1/4 of brick weed in my wall lol

12. You could even go out and get one of the wall socket stash's which allow you to hide much more shit in the wall.

13. ya or simply disconnect the internal shit then gut it and stash your ganja in there

14. no one would think about that spot but boy oh boy what a BAD IDEA , you're going to burn your place to ashes!

15. its gunna be really inconvenient when u wana smoke, cuz u waste all that time screwing and unscrewing

16. thats not that bad of an idea...but i gotta way better place in my house...its called my garage...my grandma used to own the house and i never got rid of her shit in the garage cus theres just way too much!! so if i really need to hide shit i go out there.

17. What I've done to hide my ganja, is that within my room in the closet there's a digital safe bolted onto the wood under it.

From there, what i've done is cut out a hole in the wall, slid in the safe to make it appear less-long as it really is. From there I created a sort of "double compartment" safe. The black felt just gets pushed in(with just a bit of force), and you go to the second part of the safe. It's fucking perfect... I got lucky though there is a big space in the walls between my room and the loft in my home....

Having your herbs in a safe is perfect because you can't really smell through a safe, and the double door hides it in awkward situations.. If you deal, you can keep your money in your safe too :D :cool: ... My method is very elaborate but totally worth it.

notice: totally baked right now.

18. if you have a ps2 that you dont use take the pannel off the back and theres a little box you can store it in there =)

19. Dude if you use the PS2 ambient temperatures will go over 90 degrees farenheit and most likely ruin your weed. Bad idea.