Very new still whole lotta green..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Darkstar420710, Oct 22, 2009.

1. #1 Darkstar420710, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2009
    Hey fella's, or ladies!!
    Have 5 plants and have a question??? I posted pics... Im growing in a 2*2 by 3 1/2 foot room.. Im pushing almost 45,000 lumens with CFL'S.. I had my plants germinate and began the flowering stage after about 3 1/2 in. of growth.. They have been on 12/12 for 3 days, I posted pics.. are they to small to start flowering? Its a space issue for me.. If not can i put them back on 24 hr? I have steller seeds from nirvana seeds but really dont want to pull what i have... There my first piece of work ya know...Kinda special!!!! What should i do? or do they look like there on there way?? Plz im so green to this... PLZ help me!!!! PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ......... Matt

2. OOOOpsss.. How do i post pics for this thread???

3. Ok heres the pics..

Attached Files:

4. hey dude they can be flowered from seed as ur doing, only donw side to it really is it majorly effects your yeild

5. i wouldve waited a week or two more but due to the height limit it may have been perfect timing. but there is always methods like lst and scrog to keep the height of the plant to a minimum. but i would just keep doin like you are and see what ya get but most def the yeild will be very little condsidering the height of plants.

6. Thanks for the info... I am doing LST.. They have been bent , then rebent all parrellel with the soil.... So now i guess my question is... Should i keep going with the lst method or just let them go and do nothing else?? Its my first attempt... Like i said in my prior msg i have great seeds..!! Atleast i hope!!^^$$##... Should i pull these or should i just keep going.. Dont wanna waste my time.. Im obviously not looking for commercial production its all personal but if all im gonna get is an oz. or so then ill pull them and start them the way it should be... Ive read so much on the net and some say bud from seedlings and others say let them go.. I have a small space and want as much as i can get for myself... Not worried about producing for other people... Just need a pound every 3 months for myself... I know im asking alot!!! Believe me.. If i have to take the room taller i will its stellar, No noise and no light.. Temps at 79 to 80 and off is 69.. Plz help.. Tired of buying rag weed and dealing with assholes.... Just wanna do it right...

7. Ok... Damn i keep tying in my own question box...Hahaha.. Lots of laugh's!!!! So with all these responses ..Back to my main question... Should i revert back to 24 lights??? Or keep it on 12/12.. I only have 196 min to make that decision... Plz help me... Well that is if you really know what ur talkin about...haha.. Ill take all advise i just want the right one.... Plz dont take it the wrong way if ur not sure... Not trying to be rude... Love ya all and i hope everything in your life is excellent...Matt

8. I would turn them back to the 24hr cycle for a 3-4 weeks and continue with the LST.

9. So turning them back wont effect them? If not its not a problem.... I just dont want to screw things up... Plz i have like 96 min to make this decision.... All the responses help!!!

10. yes turn them back to 24 for about 2 to 3 weeks depend on potential growth continue with the lst since space is an issue. it want effect the plants

11. Revegging cuases an issue called "basil leaves", youll see them form within a week of turning back from 12/12, the leaves turn to a fat oval shape, sometimes go curly, and loose their normal 'star' shape (hence why people call them basil)

Ive found it takes atleast 2 weeks, if not a full month before your plants get back to a 5,7,9, star shape leaf. Theyll keep bulking up during this entire time, the "zig zag" growth of stems gos back to straight growths, and you can start topping after about a 2 weeks.

If you continously fuck around with the light schedule, neuts and top all at the same time, youl'll stress your plant to the piont where they go hrmi, and then you have to get all angry and smash stuff.

12. lol yea but theyre still young i dont think it will bother them to the point it will effect the plant. but you r right about sticking to something cause you dont want any hermies. seeds suck unless theyre from a good strand.

13. Ok, got some good info.. Dont want Hermi's so what should i do?? I just put back the CFL Full Spectrum in the sockets... Theres 9 at 68 watts .. 300 incondes=-'s which i understand means nothing but the lumens are still over 40,000 in a 2*2 room.. Should i let it ride with the 24 cycle or just kep them at the 12.. ?? I posted picks... Plz Give any honest help no speculations, Not to come off like a dick or anything... I just dont wanna waste my time.I can re-germinate other seeds i have.. Thanks everyone...

14. Ok.. Well the majority say turn them back so thats what im gonna do... I'll re-post in a week so you can see how they look and if i know to keep going or just germinate the females i ordered from nirvana seedbank.. Or since not knowing the sex of the others in the pots should i just scratch these and go with the females i ordered and recieved? Im Lost,,haha.. Like everyone cant tell!!! I just hate wasting time ya know... Sorry if anyone can understand im a single dad a 4 yr old daughter to talk to all day and way to many questions to ask myself about growing and nobody to ask..... I hope anyone who reads my thread can understand