Very nasty question........

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bud Head, Jun 6, 2003.

?

Have you?????

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ummmm no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. WTF

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Non of your damn buisness!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuck yeah the hotdog and the hallway thing was so funny. way to go. yeah that would take some talent to streach your pussy over some dudes head. wow. give that slut some respect.

2. I thought you had to put it in to have intercorse.. Did you put it in????

Mine was to small at the time with suck abig hole!!!!!! It probably never topuched the sides.............or anything else for that matter!!!!!

3. You are not in the fetal position when you come out........... You are stretched out straight!!!!!!!

4. is that even possible? if so id haet to be fucking her

5. I gotta see this where is it?

6. I\'ll say it again, you\'re sick...

out of your moms pussy, really

sick, true, sick, but still. naw, my mother is asexual. really, it\'s true

:D

[having problems dealing with reality here..so please shut up, my mind is made up]

7. Come on man, if your going to warn us at least use some imagination, like have you ever taken a shit on a girls stomach then smeared it all around finishing it off with a good tongue carpet cleaning. Hell I\'m sure some one else could do even better.:eek:

8. Yes...many a time I\'ve had a glorious vagina wrapped around my cranium...:rolleyes:

9. well as in strech u mean loose???,lol well yea homie:D loose pussy is ight feel ok duh,lol but tha tighter tha better:cool: and how tha fuck(if he is talkin\' about that)

a nasty question??? unless everybody here where girls or sumthin\',lol

10. i didn\'t read this thread.. but theres no way that 17 people did that!!! i\'ve seem it happen once! and that was just on the internet lmao

11. Humm....can\'t say I have. But if somebody has...then tell me how that worked out for ya! lol. Wow....wow...

12. If you were born natural, you had to have had a pussy stretched over your head!!!! LOL :D

13. always coca cola

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.