Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very long high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by crni9, Mar 24, 2017.

1. So I am that type of person who gets like "half high" of one pipe bowl(just mentioning that I have really low tolerance)..Like 2 weeks ago I bought a 4,5 grams of weed for 30$ which is a really low price (10$ per gram in my country) so I thought it would be bad or he will give me less,when I got it,surprisingly it had a very good smell and was actually 4.5 of same weed he was selling me before,so after some time I got high with my friend and everything went ok..For next few days I was smoking bowl a day and I was getting a real energic good high and everything,but the last time I smoked was like 3 days ago and next morning(after a night of being high) I felt that "weed hangover" and a very little high,It was over like 2 hours after that and I was like oh its gone and now im fine,but the next two days (yesterday and today) I felt the same every morning and it has same effects maybe a bit more paranoid?? What is happening to me? Is it the weed or my body?? Please help me :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sounds like the first stage of erectile dysfunction. Sorry man :sad:

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Quantary, Mar 24, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
    Normal. Since you have been smoking some pretty good weed for two weeks, your system is finally building a little tolerance. The surest sign of this is losing that energetic edginess that you used to get. The only cure is to stop for 3-7 days, obviously the longer the better.

You're lucky the high lasts 2 hours. When I smoke, I'm only high for 15-20 minutes, so I switched to making coconut oil capsules. I was never a fan of dabs because going that route would be like crack for me. :hookah:

A lot of people report the same effects that you are experiencing after smoking several days in a row. The initial euphoria can give way to more paranoia and grogginess. You've become a "Crispy Critter." You need to re-virginize yourself!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wtf man?! Are u serious man for real like wtf no way it is that

5. Okay man,thanks,I hope it will work

6. I'm just fucking with u dude lol you're fine just don't worry about anything you'll be alright

• Like Like x 2
  7. Shit man,you fucking scared me hahah,thanks dam

• Like Like x 1