very interesting.

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokinTokes, May 17, 2011.

1. This year we're going to experience four unusual dates: 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11, and that's not all. Take the last two digits of the year in which you were born and add the age you will be this year. The result will be 111 for everyone!!! This is the year of Money!!! This year July and October will have 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays and 5 Saturdays.
    This happens only every 823 years. These particular years are known as 'Moneybags'. The proverb goes that if you send this to eight good friends (already today translated from the Brazilian version) money will appear in the next four days as is explained in Chinese feng-shui... Those who don't continue the chain won't receive… It's a mystery, but it's worth a try…

2. [​IMG]

3. doesn't work on me it came out to 100..:confused:

edit: oh and fuck chain posts, troll

4. 92 + 19. Works for me.

5. i don't think that's possible. works for me. 90 + 21 = 111

6. #6 Ska, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
    Lol it either comes out to 110 or 111 not always 111.

Next year it'll come out to 111 or 112, it's not that great of a trick lol...

7. You learn something every day! Thanks man shits tight!

8. 110 for me

9. A chain post? Really?

I thought trolls were suppose to get more creative, not retrogress..

10. lol i i don't see any conceivable way to not get 111. someone show me the math behind getting 110. the only way i could see that working is if you use your current age, but he said the age that you will be this year.

11. 92+18=110 its basic math

12. its always going to be 111...he said use the age you will be this year. its not really a trick...its like saying take ur full year of birth and add it to how old you will be this year and the answer will always be 2011.

im not too sure feng-shui works like that either lol

13. but you will be 19 this year, and that's the age your supposed to use

14. he said use the age you will be this year. i assume u still have to turn 19 this year..

15. What happens in the year 2481?

16. oh...fuck me your right lol, i guess i'm the asshole.. *hangs head in shame*

17. Guys new trick...

Take how old you are..

Subtract how old you are...

And the answer will always be 0!

18. #18 SmokinTokes, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
    Good job on coming up with a random date.

"This year we're going to experience four unusual dates: 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11, and that's not all. Take the last two digits of the year in which you were born and add the age you will be this year. The result will be 111 for everyone!!! This is the year of Money!!! This year July and October will have 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays and 5 Saturdays.
    This happens only every 823 years. These particular years are known as 'Moneybags'. *The proverb goes that if you send this to eight good friends (already today translated from the Brazilian version) money will appear in the next four days as is explained in Chinese feng-shui... Those who don't continue the chain won't receive… It’s a mystery, but it’s worth a try…*"

It only happens every 823 years. So add 2011 + 823 and you get 2834. 2834 is the next time this will happen. so im gonna answer your question.
    Whats gonna happen in the year 2481? We will be blazing.

19. you know what? fuck math