Very Interesting view of God/Life

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by 4ction, May 22, 2006.

1. I don't remember where I found this, but it was in my bookmarks and I ended up reading the whole thing. It's an atheist's encounter with God. He claims it is a true account, and even if you don't believe him, it's still very interesting.

http://www.fullmoon.nu/articles/art.php?id=tal

2. I kinda scimmed through it, it was interesting..but idk if its true, i believe there's someone greater than all..

3. I thought the evolution part was very intriguing... how in order to advance to the next level every individual in a species must have the ability to destroy his whole species at the slightest whim and the control to not use that power. It's kind of like maturity.

lol someone read yo quiero conversation!

4. why did i read the whole thing?

grrr my logical senses are telling me that the dude could have possibly created this just for entertainment.....maybe more traffic to his website?

very very interesting tho!
    its very sci fi like :D
    grrr i want to evolve and get high all hte time!! haha

5. hahah i didnt think of that but it does seem made-up. Especially the part about reaching level 1 by attaining the flying machine... there has to be intelligent life out there with wings.

6. I love the idea and i think it is a great theory, but if this actually happend then i doubt he would have time to actually be able to "quote" everything the man said and remember it all. Good find though, i had fun reading it.

7. I love the idea and i think it is a great theory, but if this actually happend then i doubt he would have time to actually be able to "quote" everything the man said and remember it all. Good find though, i had fun reading it. Also, i think one of the first questions i would have asked would have been "what happens when we die" and that never came up in the conversation

8. Have read this before, pretty sure it's made up.

Very interesting nonetheless.