Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very interesting high story, an encounter with extremely potent indica

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Count Dr0cula, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Basically, last night I smoked the most skull fucking weed I have ever had in my life, a pure indica, top shelf (california), unlike anything ive had before. i was in my bed at night on my iphone, the keyboard turned 3d, starting changing its shape, i was clearly and vividly hearing music, when nothing was really there. had some decent hallucinations, and when i listened to actual weed music, i could tel if the rappers are on indica or sativa. i then continued to completely dissapear from reality, and come to the conclusion that sativa is more of a "put you in a new reality" high, indica is more of a pull you the FUCK out of the bounds of reality completly high. developed a great love for indica, dont think i can ever enjoy sativas like this again

2. try some afgoo its the shit

3. dude. i just smoked one cig hit of this. one hit of weed out of a filtered cigarette. im blown to another fucking nebula right now i dont even know what the fucks going on i feel extremely intense dissasociation right now i think this shits laced dude

4. You'd be surprised to find that sativas can do the exact same thing. It's the THC that does this, not the different strains.

You couldn't get that from mids.

What you're describing is a mild psychedelic high similar to doing a very very low dose of acid or mushrooms.

Even though mild it is still amazing!
    It's the reason I smoke high grade!

5. dude, i just smoekd liked 1/10th of a 0.1gram nug. ive never in my life, off any drug (yes i have done a fair share of drugs, only weed now though), been this mentally altered. this shit has to be laced dude.

6. Wait it out, make sure nobody tries to hit you either

7. dude i am too fucking blown to be understanding anything in reality right now. and this is off around 1/10th of a 0.1 gram. do u think this shits laced man? i feel unusually strong dissasociation and loss of self and reality. off 1/10th of 0.1g dude? strange

8. #9 GanjaFarmer06, Jan 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2012
    its not laced you just have no tolerance

also 1/10th of .1gram would be .01 grams of weed. You had to smoke more then that

9. [quote name='"Count Dr0cula"']

dude, i just smoekd liked 1/10th of a 0.1gram nug. ive never in my life, off any drug (yes i have done a fair share of drugs, only weed now though), been this mentally altered. this shit has to be laced dude.[/quote]

Lol, doubt that it's laced.
    Sounds like awesome bud.

Most psychedelics aren't smoked.

10. #11 Count Dr0cula, Jan 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
    idk man i told my buddy about it (hes a highly trained smoker, 19 years old with over 5 years experience) and he thinks it might be laced. but im not sure

Discussion of other drugs is not allowed here at the city! - Nucan

11. and idk about my tolerance man like, i smoked a pretty good amount of weed friday, saturday, and yesterday, and before that was monday

12. Watch out, sounds like someone laced your weed with crystal meth :)

jk, just enjoy that shit, friend!

13. #14 Nalian, Jan 16, 2012
    Did it smell like weed, or chemicals? Because you really can't mistake laced weed for the most part.

If you did a bunch of *** you'd be way more fucked up. You've just got no tolerance.

14. No one is going to lace weed. It costs extra money for the dealer, you just can't handle that stuff. And are you sure you only smoked .01 g? Thats EXTREMELY small.

15. What was the strain?

16. #17 smokinthaherb, Jan 16, 2012
    Lol no one does anymore.

17. try some bho and you will die

18. the smell had a weedy component but it also had a very thick bitter chemically smell reeking out of it too

19. bubba kush