Very important reveggin ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by scrtysm1105, Oct 2, 2008.

1. whats the best way to reveg a plant that is already budding and has been for about 3 weeks but the budding has halted due to an infestation on mites. its indica dom plant from bagseed... really have been impressed with what i have seen so far and i want to get a full flower out of her. i have a 1000 watt mh and a 600 watt hps(which is off for 24 straight of mh) please any help would be greatly appreciated

2. It's a bit too far along to properly reveg without cutting off the flowering growth and starting over after a few weeks of vegetation.

3. cut all the buds off? and it will sprout shoots again?

4. If you want to reveg then yes you should cut it back. Leave some newish growth on it and put it under full lighting again rather than 12/12. Most of the time they'll regenerate just fine. Wait until you start getting good new growth on them and go for it again.

5. helll yeah... thank you dude thats just what i needed to hear or see or whatever

6. Just be careful. You CAN lose a plant sometimes but it should be ok. Make sure you move back to growth nutes insted of flower nutes. I'd suggest starting half strength for a few days then notch it up. Regenerating is a little is stressful on plants.

7. thanks dude i hope it goes like that