Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

VERY IMPORTANT Question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kaderade, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Hey GC, I have an important question.

I was put on a 12-month probation with random drug tests two days ago, and I received the 30 day period for my bodily systems to clean out. For the past four or five months, I've smoked daily, but never more than a gram. I mostly took bong rips and gravs. I'm deeming tonight as my last night smoking, but that means I will only have 28 days for my body to clean out. I'm 5'8, weigh 150 pounds and I'm an average sized kid, in fair shape.

Should my system be clean in 28 days or should I take any extra steps to make sure?

Thanks.

*kaderade

• Like Like x 1
  2. I really need some help guys... :(

I'm kinda bugging at the moment. But still pretty baked. :smoking:

3. Which detox system works best? And how many days before should I do it?

4. drink 2 gallons of water a day

5. I would just stop, it's not worth risking it but if you really want to toke I've heard of some people getting clean as early as 2 weeks. Be careful though because for some people I'm sure even 30 days is not enough. It's easier the less body fat you have. Try exercising excessively and eating healthily. Drinking excessive water won't do anything except make your pee diluted, it won't flush THC out of your system.

6. Well, I'm planning on exercising a lot, running and stuff. But I'm stopping tonight, so I'll at least have 28 days. Should that be enough time?

7. yeah you're fine

8. I hope so.

And I'm not guaranteed to be drug tested in exactly 28 days. That's just how long I have until they CAN drug test me.

Like I said, I'm pretty fit and plan on running, working out, drinking water, eating healthy foods at the right times and getting plenty of sleep. I have around 20% body fat, so I figure that helps some also.

9. Drink a lot of water everyday

10. yeah drink alot of water and sweat alot too
    that cleaned me up in like a week
    but dont risk it sweat sweat sweat

11. Props to you for having enough sense to quit for the time being, rather than try to cheat the test :hello:

So many people come on here a day or 2 before they have to test, in panic mode, wanting to know how to cheat or detox quickly. Then ya got 50 people telling them different things to do, and then the OP is praying that they choose the right one...

Good luck to you!

12. Thanks a lot for the information, guys. Doctors recommend drinking at least eight full cups of water a day, so I think I'm going to go a little above this margin and drink eight to nine bottles of water a day, plus I'm going to sweat a lot of that out with my runs and exercising.

And thanks, imcherokeeangel. :smoking:

I love marijuana, but it's really not worth going to jail over... especially when I can start back up in one year! Happy toking GC.

:cool:

13. lol, why? drinking water only dilutes your urine so less metabolites show up, so therefore its only beneficial to drink alot of water the day of the test, but yeah 2 gallons of water a day= a pointless stomacheache

14. thank you, at least your not a dumbass:D

15. just get some of the legal shit, my friend uses pep spice or something like that and he likes it (hes also on probo)

16. #17 LoveOfTheNug, Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2010
    You will be fine in 28 days no matter how much you smoked. I can assure you this. I was clean after being locked up for three weeks dryout time. Before I went in I had been smoking a shitload of very good weed for years.
    You got 28 days and you will be good at least a week before that.
    Drink lots of water right before the test and take creatine and b vitamin to color your urine. The creatine will help you pass a laboratory analysis because they test your dilution levels through the amount of creatine in your urine. That way your sample does not come back adulterated.
    The first part of your stream is the dirtiest. You want to give them a sample midstream.
    These last things are optional because you will be fine.
    Dont press your luck. Stop smoking after tonight. Relax its all good.

17. yeh let me say this

fuck anyone who says.. cheat and do this!

its not worth it..

i havent smoked in over 2 years.. because i had a crazy panic attack and thought i was having a heart attack.. it sucked!

to be honest.. ive missed it quite alot, but after about 3-5 months.. you forget about it alot

after 1 year, theres months at a time it never EVER crosses my mind, unless i see grandmas boy of course haha

but hey, i focused alot more on the gym and working to buy a new car, so its def a plus :)

18. ive been in the same situation before man, as long as you never passed a drug test in the first place you cant get in trouble for failing your first, but ya man just drink alot of water and sweat is all i can really say, i smoked maybe a gram immediatly after every DT i had to take, its horrible huh:(