Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very important question!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pencils, Jan 19, 2009.

1. I have not smoked in 19 days (since new years) and i had a goal of not doing it until the 21st. I have to do a photo essay for english class and i need some quality inspiration. Here is my question. Will i feel guilty for giving up my break early? I told my self that i could do it, and i did, but man i have a perfect opportunity to smoke today. Has anyone else failed a break? and did you feel bad about? I'm a weird superstitious dude...

2. How about this man, don't set yourself up to fail. Set realistic goals, whatever they may be, and then ALWAYS follow through. People who do not follow through with there goals in short suck, because they are generally quite undisciplined.

3. when the hell do you feel like a failure when you smoke pot??

4. May as well wait it out if that's the goal you set yourself. If you gotta ask if you'll feel bad you probably will, smoking will be that much more satisfying if you hold out.

5. :hello:dont smoke if u really dont wanna break ur thingy srry wake n bake dont if you do who give a fuck

6. Listen to this.