Very Important Question

Discussion in 'General' started by Raoul II, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Should I roll tonight?! Here is the situation:

I'm seeing a psychiatrist in about a week who is probably going to prescribe me an SSRI (E won't work anymore).

I'm at my mom's house.

I'm seeing my dad at 5:00 tomorrow.

Both of them are suspicious about drug use.

My mom always wakes me up at 10:30 if I'm not already up.

Opinions?

2. Lol your mom wakes you up at 10:30? You don't go to school or have a job?

Umm... I'd say probably go ahead?

3. I go to school, but finals ended on Monday :D.

4. I see. My mistake. Hey, I say if the psych gives you something that makes you unresponsive to X, do the fucking X while you can man!

5. Yes.

ROLL ROLL ROLL ROLL
    ROLL ROLL ROLL ROLL
    ROLL ROLL ROLL ROLL
    ROLL ROLL ROLL ROLL
    ROLL ROLL ROLL ROLL
    ROLL ROLL ROLL ROLL
    ROLL ROLL ROLL ROLL
    ROLL ROLL ROLL ROLL
    ROLL ROLL ROLL ROLL
    ROLL ROLL ROLL ROLL
    ROLL ROLL ROLL ROLL
    ROLL ROLL ROLL ROLL
    ROLL ROLL ROLL ROLL

:D

Yea man I got prescribed SSRIs a while ago too. I don't take mine though because of the conflict it has with rolling.

[​IMG]

6. You convinced me. Popped 1 blue lady (I usually take 2, but with E, less is more can hold true). Best rolls I've ever had. Doubled stacked according to my dealer (I know that can be BS, but these are amazing).

7. Success! :laughing:

Enjoy your roll dude. :D

[​IMG]

8. I think I'll post here throughout the night (although I'll probably forget :D). I'm getting those good vibes that you have right before coming up. I chewed up the pill, and right now I'm getting those bursts of happiness every few seconds. It's gonna be a good night. Any worries I had about getting caught are already gone :hello:. Wow, I'm already feeling pretty damn good.

9. Listening to Terrapin Station, feeling GRATE (get it?). I personally enjoy semi-chill music when I roll. Grateful Dead, Phish, Bela Fleck, New Riders of the Purple Sage, maybe some Shpongle, Slightly Stoopid, and Sublime. Don't get me wrong, techno/trance is great, but it's not really my thing.

10. Heart is racing, slightly uncomfortable, but still good. Drinking plenty of water and eating salty food. Man it's had to type. My stepbrother did that thing where is feels like u fall through the floor to me. Crazy

11. :)

nice to see someone being well

12. I want to roll, but damn, i'm at work.

13. why does everyone want to roll? >_< shits bad for you man

14. You mean it has consequences?

15. lol...ur kidding rite? about the consequences...wow...lol..i kno the consequences, but i dont really care, you live life once, so youd better have fun while you can...if i were in that situation, id do it, but i cant rite now...*pokes belly*

16. And you live it longer by recognizing the way of consequence/karma.