Very important question.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Murraytheman, Mar 15, 2012.

1. I have a indoor going right now. And with all the branches one of my plants (zeus jr) is about to have, I would love to move her outside. Cause I believe it'll be a half pound plant. Is it possible to switch a plant from in to outdoor? Ima til the dirt I got in the pot into the top soil. Heres a pic from like a few days ago.

Attached Files:

2. sure , but hows the weather ? also till about mid may you're gonna have her flower, but not add any veg growth.

she could be a 10 Lb plant( way high side) if taken care of outside, and a willingness to wait till fall for harvest.

3. [quote name='"Murraytheman"']I have a indoor going right now. And with all the branches one of my plants (zeus jr) is about to have, I would love to move her outside. Cause I believe it'll be a half pound plant. Is it possible to switch a plant from in to outdoor? Ima til the dirt I got in the pot into the top soil. Heres a pic from like a few days ago.[/quote]

So what is the question. Can u put plants from inside to outside. I am pretty sure that's a yes. Rolleys. Think this goes in the beginner section

4. [quote name='"sgtstadanko"']

So what is the question. Can u put plants from inside to outside. I am pretty sure that's a yes. Rolleys. Think this goes in the beginner section[/quote]

Just asking a question bro. Simple question deserves a simple answer.

5. [quote name='"Wharfrat74"']sure , but hows the weather ? also till about mid may you're gonna have her flower, but not add any veg growth.

she could be a 10 Lb plant( way high side) if taken care of outside, and a willingness to wait till fall for harvest.[/quote]

yeah. Ima wait til I flower the rest of my indoor to move it outside. Idk about a 10 lb plant. That sounds unheard of. But half pound hopefully.

6. That's as simple as it gets. Yes

7. Consider cloning her before you move her out, that way you've got back ups...lol

"V"

8. Yeah you should be good, whats the location though? I know where im at would be a very bad idea to plant outside now.

9. Yeah im hoping he ment 10oz and not 10 lb lol

10. As long as the weather is good enough, you shouldn't have any problems if you put her outside in good soil. Start giving her sunlight for a couple of hours a day outside and keep upping the time she spends outside the closer you get to transplant.

I started my plants inside last year and will do the same this year.