Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

VERY IMPORTANT (drug test info, i NEED your help please)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mira, Feb 2, 2010.

1. I can't go into too much detail. Blood test tomorrow, if I fail I will basically lose my future as a musician.

Problem is I've been smoking several times daily for the past 4 months at least.

Now, I'm a very skinny guy (6'0", 125ish lb) and I have passed laboratory urine tests four days after smoking (single use, not toking daily or anything).

Also, I know this is the wrong section for this kind of thing. As a toker for over 5 years, I just don't trust the people in Apprentice Tokers to answer this question reliably.

Is there ANY way out?

2. For a blood test drink lots of un-concentrated orange juice, and some vitamin B pills if you can. I don't think blood tests check for THC content though. Try looking it up. Good luck man

3. how do you lose your future as a musician does it have something to do with school or something?

Becuase I doubt there are even that many musicians right now that could pass a drug test

4. Hahah that's exactly what I was thinking.

OP I'd get some more specifics on this whole blood test thing, but if ANY THC stored in your fat cells is burned off it will show up in the test, if that's what they're looking for. If you haven't stopped smoking a few days prior at LEAST then you obviously don't really value your future as a musician.

5. (I am 18.)

basically, yes. I just got accepted into Berklee College of Music with $10,000 scholarship and it's the only way I can make it there. I will be expelled (in my senior fucking year) if I fail this test, and my scholarship and probably my acceptance (to all my colleges, which is already UGA, Belmont, Berklee, 3 out of 3 acceptances so far).

I simply CAN'T allow this to happen. My parents had to consent to the test, which they already did, knowing I would fail, because they're evil, evil people.

6. Thanks for that, but I didn't find out about this test until about 3 hours ago.

7. thats a terrible terrible situation...

Your a senior in highschool and you get drug tested? Maybe theyll just suspend you or put you on academic probation or something...

I doubt they'd knowingly destroy your future over testing positive for weed...it will prob end up working out...but idk for sure some people are dicks

8. Sorry dude I didn't mean to post and be unhelpful, and I wasn't trying to put you down.

I really don't have a whole lot of good knowledge about these blood tests, but maybe if you're REALLY REALLY worried about it you could get a complete blood transfusion prior to the test. Other than that I really have no idea man, and I'm so sorry.

9. yeah, they didn't say expulsion was absolutely happening but they said it was a strong possibility.

regardless, it's going to fuck up any chances i have of having a fun, normal last semester of high school.

10. #10 cball, Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2010
    Why blood?

I would contact a lawyer.

Pissing in a cup is a far cry from having your blood taken....seems extremely invasive...there has to be more to this story...:confused:

p.s. you can try to dilute your system but blood test are pretty detailed.

11. Would your counselor/vice principal/whoever really try and expel you when you're in your last semester of high school?

Horrible people....

12. My grandpa worked with a guy who was a month away from retirement, retirement money and all that good stuff. They drug tested him, he failed for pot and they fired him. He lost everything he had worked for over god knows how many years.

13. okay i know this might sound a lil crazy but my friends mom is a nurse and a pot head and she said the best way to flush ur system is to take a bottle full of water and put ONLY 2 LITTLE drops of bleach in it. i know it sounds crazy but at worst it will make ur throw up and have a bad stomach ache but a lil pain is worth it if this means the rest of ur life

14. Shitty deal man. Good luck.