I have been having the slightest problem of the course of my first 2 years in my gardening indoor endeavors. However, I have been consistently having the slightest problem with ending up herm plants and then some plants developing just 1 or 2 pollen sacs which is all you need. I had checked everything else until going in there the other night when it was finally empty and realizing that one of my 2 power strips had a LED lit power switch. However dim it is, I am absolutely positive this has been giving me problems all along with messing with plants. I have never seen this mentioned in all my research so I decided I would at least take 5 minutes and ramble it out on here just to get the thought out of my head. Thank you for reading.