Very happy

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kenny250, May 18, 2011.

1. So on Tuesday i filled out a application for coles(super market) on-line, the sameday i got a call asking me to come in for an interview tomorrow ,today i went to it and at the end of the interview she goes, "so im happy with you, would you like to start tomorrow and have your induction" so im like sure, i ask what time she would like me to work and that was it, just have to fill out some forms tonight :D im so happy

iv been unemployed for 4months due to a family move, 2months ago my funds ran out and have been job hunting since, alot of my new found mates have been smoking me up and shouting me nights out. I relay appreciate this and im glad i will have some $$ again and be able to pay them back (they wont accept it, but ill make sure i buy an O and have one hell of a night with them).

Mum just gave me $30 as a congrats or whatever, so im heading to my dealers house (neighbour LMAO) gonna score a stick, smoke up, and have a little celebration :D

The only downside is im working customer service, i was hopping for packing shelves and registers , so i could blaze on my breaks as i ust to. but for now im very happy and felt the need to share this with you :D

2. congrats bud! thats how I felt about a month ago, still got the job! haha :p make sure your a good worker!

3. grats on gettin the job man! and once you've been workin there a wee while you might get to change to stacking anyway so.

4. Noiiiceee, finally getting employment is an awesome feeling

5. i cant wait to make a thread like this :(

6. Keep trying and every application you fill out make sure its legit meaning write a cover letter saying why should i get the job. and Neat handwriting. GL

7. Just a heads up, customer service at a supermarket sucks.

But hey its a job. Just know your going to deal with a lot of picky assholes.

I did it for almost a year.