Very good documentaries?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by TheDirtyPoncho, Jan 19, 2011.

1. [quote name='"frank145"']My favoirte documentary movies are:

Jackass 3-D
    Babies[/quote]

I went to go see jackass 3 it was vado ass

2. The Secret Life Of Chaos

3. Endless summer.

4. Absolutely loved Dick Proenneke. Been years since I've watched that, thanks for reminding me about it. :D

-American Movie
    -Hoop Dreams
    -The Marinovich Project
    -Last Train Home

5. my favorite doc so awesome
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7N2Jz1en4w]American Movie Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

6. I saw Horizon: What happened before the big bang a couple days ago, can't find a version that'll work in America but definitely worth a watch if you can find it.

7. "The Fog of War"

8. Not my favorite doc of all time, but the one I most recently watched is The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia. It's partially produced by Johnny Knoxville and friends, so at first I thought it'd just be cheap laughs at rednecks, but it actually had a lot more depth than that. It's definitely worth taking a look at. Another is This Movie is Not Yet Rated, about the entire MPAA rating system for modern films and how it came into existence. I apologize in advance if someone already posted these!

9. #50 Gr33nPeace, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2013
  10. That Marley doc vh1 did was awesome. They had alot of footage I never seen in other docs of Bob Marley. Real chill to smoke to.
    It's been on Netflix for a minute now too.

11. Anything BBC (horizon) ..U..gotta .just love the British Taxpayer, and ripped naturally 

12. anything over 30 mins on Vietnam on youtube 
    or youtube documentaries on Johannesburg