Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

very fucking important question about shrooms

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Magicman2292, May 1, 2009.

1. #1 Magicman2292, May 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009
    ok so I'm got an opportunity to try shroums for the first time in 2 weeks. And I wanna make up my mind wether I should do it or not. I have no problem with shrooms cuz it's natural shit. It really is hah. But I heard about someone who's shroom trip lasted forever.. He's in his 40s and he's been on the trip for 23 years. A girl I know told us this back in high school. So is it possible for the shroom trip to last forever. I would appreciate a "scientific" answer

Also, can I achieve the same effect as shrooms by just smoking salvia? Like I know salvias really short but is it as intense? Is it better? Cuz If I decide to do shrooms, I wanna try salvia first to see if I like it.

2. a shroom trip can not last forever, the chemicals will leave your body just like with any other substance you put into your body.

23 year shroom trip is called being fucking insane.

3. #4 TheHerbHunt, May 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009
    lol people say that and I made a thread about it.....well yes and no. There have been reports from people who accidentally consumed SHITLOADS of acid at once, and i mean enough lsd to put Timothy Leary in his place. these people end up tripping for a long long time, but Ive never heard about this from shrooms....have you done it before? if so slowly build your way up and dont take like a qp of it at once and you should be fine. for a first time take at most an 1/8

the yes part (as seen above) refers to after you do a hallucinagen(dont care if i spelled it right im high) after you come down you see almost everything a bit differently, and some people think that their perma trippin

4. "Permatrips" are not never ending trips, they are latent schizophrenia.

Salvia seems to be a law of thirds sort of thing to me. You feel nothing, get a little giggly, or like me you get your entire world f***ed up. It was way intense for me. I'll never touch it again.

5. thats impossible.

The shrooms just brought out his birdies.

6. Lol :rolleyes:

7. Aight thx guys but I made up my mind and I'm just gonna do salvia so I can hallucinate instead of shrooms

8. Experimenting with salvia divinorum first will not give you a taste of what psylocibin mushrooms do to you, they are both radically different. I'm sure you'll find the mushrooms more enjoyable, however. Just go in, chill out, and you'll be fine. Watch a movie and watch the actors turn into wax figures. :p

9. ive smoked salvia with friends before. didnt like it at all. too trippy. shrooms idk. ill just stick to the bud. :smoking:

10. For real, salvia is nothing like mushrooms.

11. have done both. did salvia twice. once tripped very hard for like 2-3 minutes was definelty intense no control whasoever. other time not too much feeling only a body buzz. DId shrooms once. crazy expierence. trip lasted for many hours, crazy expierences, but do reccomned being with people u like and a place your comfortable with. So id prolly say shrooms are definetly a way better deal.

12. cant argue though, weed takes out shrooms

13. If you take enough shrooms, you'll definitely get some visuals. Maybe not complete hallucinations, but I've seen walls move around on shrooms several times. I just don't think you'll enjoy salvia at all if you haven't done shrooms first. They are nothing alike, and a salvia trip is pretty intense (depending on how strong it is).

14. all i kno is my shroom trip has been going on for 2 years. youll just have to become an alcholhic or heroin addict to cope with it at some point. but year it lasts for years if u do the good stuff :)

15. yeah id def try it. just make sure the shrooms are dry. i just recently got fucked over by a dude because i didnt know what i was supposed to be looking for and of course since it was kinda wet it weighed aloootttt more than what i was supposed to get. so just be careful with that aspect. but other than that do itt

16. LMAO. +Rep.

Damn, if you need to become a heroin addict to just COPE with it, I'm all in! :p