Very first time.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HugoPontuxicues, Jan 21, 2010.

1. #1 HugoPontuxicues, Jan 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2010
    Do these look any good?

First.
    Plant1-1.jpg

Second.
    Plant 2-2.jpg

1 week of (Unknown light)
    Miracle Grow Organic
    Home filtered water twice a day. (tiny little squirt at the base of the plant)
    Unknown Humidity.
    Temperature of 73 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit 24/7.

Attached Files:

2. They look alright but your water schedule is worrying. Let it dry out to about 3 inches deep then give it a good soak.

3. is that roots on the surface in the first picture? Cover those up.

Agreed with previous poster... this is what watering should be like at this age:

Day/Step 1: Water with a pH of 6.5 until water drains out the bottom
    Day/Step 2: Do nothing with water
    Day/Step 3: Check moisture level by poking finger 2" into the soil - if it's moist, do nothing with water - if it's DRY; repeat step 1-3
    Day/Step 4: Check moisture level by poking finger 2" into the soil - if it's moist, do nothing with water - if it's DRY; repeat steps 1-4
    Day/Step 5: Check moisture level by poking finger 2" into the soil - if it's moist, do nothing with water - if it's DRY; repeat steps 1-5

Why do they have unknown light for the first week?
    What kind of like do they have now?

You'll want to know humidity... so invest in a good thermometer

4. Those aren't roots it was stuff in the soil. And I mean "unknown light" by it being I don't know what type of light it is, but I do know its 50 watts. I have the timer set on the lights to be 18/6. Thanks for the advice.:wave: