Very first outdoor garden on my own

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by coldgreedygame2, Mar 27, 2013.

1. #1 coldgreedygame2, Mar 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2013
    hello my fellow smokers,
    this is going to be my first outdoor garden on my own...i already went through 3 crops of indoor with my bro and ive learned alot so I kinda know what im doing.

Im planning on growing 6-12 clones from a local dispensary. The strain is mainly bubba kush and maybe a couple purple strains. My starting questions that I need help with is whether to put the clones in a 5 gallon pot or a 10 gallon pot. I plan on putting the clone in the pot and dont have to transplant. I am deciding to use foxfarm ocean forest but for six 5 gallon pots thats 120qts and thats some money... so i am kinda leaning towards the miracle grow flower and garden soil mix. Any Help??

I plan on growing on april 5 2013 we just barely started spring late march so i think i am good. By the way in live in central california in the valley so perfect sunshine

also any reviews on the flora series performance pack from GH. My dispensary is selling it. All my previous crops we used advance nuts. I am on a part time job budget so im trying to save money but if i have to buy something I will. I want the plants to be big but no bigger than 4-5ft tall i dont mind if they are bushy. Thats why I need help choosing a pot size. Please no smarta** remarks i am a medical marijuana patient just trying to grow his medicine on his own. Any suggestions on the first weeks of vegging are highly appreciate..the pics i posted was my last gdp crop with my bro that was in a grow tent 3000w advance nutrients :wave:

Attached Files:

2. damn nice plants man

3. thanks bro its all under my big bros teaching. So can you help me on my outdoor questions ?