Very first Auto Cream Caramel grow (Cardboard setup)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by maxolahird, Aug 16, 2012.

1. thank you, hopefully it will start to develop better with some measures i've taken

2. [quote name='"maxolahird"']

sure boss! She got a lot of disturb to be honest... the stem broke twice but it's fine now. It got some heat stress too but hopefully it will not hermie..

Anyway, is non direct sunlight more powerful than 25w cfl?[/quote]

Almost any sun light is better than 25w cfl, but what do u mean non direct?

3. #23 maxolahird, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    indirect sun... but anyway, my growing was ruinned by my shitty father, he really sucks he was on my side and now is against me... I wish he wasn't my father, he really ruinned my humor and happiness I was having when growing... someday I will have my own freaking house and then finally I will feel the pleasure of growing your own smoke.

Also, it may not be all lost, I gave the plants to a friend we will see if he will take good care of it... told him a lot of stuff... whenever I see the plants again I will be posting updates, if they're dead I will request the thread to be closed.

And just to finish, right now I got a Skunk #1 feminised growing in my room but the problem is my mom lives with me so I will have to find some place to grow it... most likely guerrilla or some shit. I won't lose hope.

Peace sorry for all.
    Cya

4. In all cases here are the last pics I took from here. I really miss it already :( and can't get high cuz I got nothing :/

really bad for 3 weeks old autoflowering right? probably don't have any chance of growing and flowering...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

any chance?

5. Why you got it staked up like that? Your supposed to put a fan on it and make it shake around to get stronger..

6. wind was too strong