Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

very faint line on drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by paraj333, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Hi guys I just put a post on here but I can't find it so I'm putting another. I took a first check test today because I have a test Thursday at MEPS and I'm trying to be 100% sure I'm clean. I smoked alot the last few years but I can't do it now and probably for a good while till after the military. What I need help with is I took the test and I got a stupidly light line. It wasn't light enough that you couldn't see it, but it was still pretty light. I haven't smoked since last Saturday, and in the last month before that I only smoked max 2 grams. I have a high metabolism and 13% body fat weighing 160 lbs and I work out every day. Do you guys think the line is faint just because of the test or what? I've read almost all MJ tests have these faint line issues and "a line means you pass". Is that true?

2. If you really want to join the Military grab your fucking sack and don't smoke, problem solved.

Otherwise, call your recruiter and tell him you're not going to join.

3. Doesn't answer my question but alright lol. I already stopped smoking genius, pretty sure I made that clear

4. On the 1 stage drug test a faint line means that your not clean. The test I bought off Amazon give me 2 double lines when im clean. 

5. #5 Toxy, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014
    Meh^ I've done several LEGITIMATE drug test for court and they've had faint lines for THC. I had a different person test me each time and they all said it was normal, and that I was clean.

EDIT: I was clean, for a fact. Didn't for smoke 2 months prior.

6. Wow you want to join the military yet you smoked last Saturday..?? I quit a year before leaving for boot camp..sack up , throw your sack out and get your shit straight otherwise your just waisting the peoples time at MEPS and your time

7. yea faint line usually means you're good for court unless they lab test it at a different level but even then you're right on the cusp so you should be good..just make sure its not the first piss of the day and take it from mid stream