Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very Early Morning Smoke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Snarfindorf, May 16, 2015.

1. #1 Snarfindorf, May 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
    Morning!

To all my GMT brothers and sisters, have you ever smoked a VERY early morning joint. We're talking about when the birds come out and the sun comes up at about 5am. I'm gonna do it for the first time tonight this morning. Amnesia Haze [​IMG]

2. I can't do the wake and bake...if I do I'm worthless the rest of the day.....

That's what makes it fun :) 

4. Only time I smoke that early is if I was partying all night, which tends to happen most sunday mornings.

5. Took a dab at 4:20 this morning, slept 3 hours and went to work. I do this a little too often haha.

6. Sounds nice and relaxing. Smoke a J in the A.M. and pick weeds in my garden or go for a jog.

7. it is going to pound you. maybe not at first, but it will. worse then couch lock. i dunno why it happens but there is just something about your brain not being awake and you force feeding it high grade doobage first thing in the a.m.. it will also be the deepest best sleep of your life. like slobber drooling out of your mouth, boogers hangin out of your nose and snoring like an army of lumber jacks kinda sleep. 

i luuuuuuuuuuuuv a good wake & bake, just love it and do it all of the time. [​IMG]

8. #8 DabsOnTheMountain, May 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
    I smoke every day right after my morning shower. Some days at work we have to meet early then drive to the site for the day, so I'm up between 4-5 am every time. I'm cranking my torch and getting a dab ready anyway. I've always smoked right after my morning shower, so even dabs at 4am don't mess with me too much anymore.

9. Usually before I get ready for the day. Sometimes after I finish getting ready and I'm going out to get breakfast, I smoke a cig and sneak vape hits.