Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very Crystally No-Name Dank, Macros Inside

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheBigMan, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Hello GC! First post on here, been lookin around for a while and figure I'd post some pics of my new dank :D. Got this for 15/g, bought 3gs of it. (Not the case anymore ) But, here it is. Let me know what you guys think :hello:.

Attached Files:

2. welcome to the city, GREAT BUDS:smoke:

3. thanks man, one of the better buds I've smoked. Sour D is still my favorite though :smoke:

4. That looks straight up sexy. Nice pick up.

And welcome to the city, man!

5. Looks good man I'd def. want to hit it.:D

6. Stole my avatar! lol

7. Thanks Haze, and sorry haha it looks pretty sweet. :rolleyes:

8. Looks dank. What part of NY you from?

9. Syracuse, well. Outside of it.

10. That stuff looks heavenly.:smoke:

11. I got bud exactly like that, a bit more crystally, and dank enough to make my entire room smell.

Smoked really good, but i forgot everything that happened that day. Good shit bro. :smoke:

12. That looks incredible, congrats!

13. damn man those look delicious

nice price too

14. Thanks :D. And yeah this shit smelled up my room for around 2 hours after opening the jar and picking the buds apart for a few minutes.