Very controversial topic

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Gman09, Dec 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. as a black person it's white people's fault that you cant say what we say.  white guilt.  other whites will publicly shun that person whereas blacks and spanish people wouldn't care if another one of them said cracker.

2. #142 Mrgoodmoney, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    yep 
    i chill with arabs, hispanics, and whites who say nigga, no problem. i remember when i first seen the word on youtube when i first started using the net lol.  didn't go on the internet for a few weeks cause i thought it was a haven for racists lol.

3. MOTHERFUCKER NEXT TIME PUT AN A AT THE END OF IT! 

4. Shut up, cracker.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. "White man" is enough of a negative term for caucasians.
    ;)

But in all seriousness just don't use racial slurs regardless of who is saying them.
    It's not right, and the only time I deem it tolerable is when you use it in a humorous way very rarely.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I take it none of you are from a small town in the south. Racism is a way of life. I don't go around beating up black people because they stepped on my shadow, but your god damn right my stomach starts knotting up any time I see a group of dreaded niggers. And I understand that sounds completely ignorant. But honestly, there's a difference between a successful black lawyer and a group of thuggin niggers.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Whoa...

8. I always thought it was like, they shouldn't really be being racist either but because we're white we can't really say shit about it

9. Look at his name, obvious troll is obvious.

10. Why does this make me a "troll"?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. what does honky even mean?

12. ah there it is lol...fresh hate and ignorance passed down generation to generation directly from slave owners and ex confederate soldiers...thats about the only thing the south has to do with your story...the KKK's goal of creating ignorant dummies that blame their problems on race is alive and well

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #153 travilanche, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    People who have white guilt are stupid! Have any of you ever owned a black slave? I haven't! So why should I feel guilty!?

14. Why did Mactonite get banned? I've seen his posts a lot and he has obviously been here awhile

15. #155 Kronny, Feb 11, 2014
    <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href=''>http://</a>

One of my favorite comics. They are words people get over it.

16. #156 trugamer56, Feb 11, 2014
  17. you damn cock asians

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Jesus I was starting to think me and my dad are the only people who realize this lol.

No currently living white person has owned a slave.

So white guilt can fuck right the hell off

19. I know man! I cannot for the life of me understand how people who have never done anything to hurt anyone can feel like they are responsible for the sins of their ancestors. I didnt own slaves, I didnt fight in WWII, I can neither feel guilty for the former or feel proud for the latter. I am a sovereign being. No connection at all for my ancestors sins or accomplishments.

20. Me and all my Diego's take shit seriously. Like this one time me and all my diegos were chillin right. And my main Diego's like yo dogg how u gunna kno when dat pastas done. And im all like we jus gunna toss a noodle at da wall my Diego. Then my black friend devahn shows up and be like what chu Diego's cookin..... Needless to say devahn missed spaghetti Thursday that week.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.