Very controversial topic

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Gman09, Dec 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK first off I am not saying I am racist. However I can't help but wonder why are African Americans and Hispanics allowed to say cracker and honkey and gomer but if I were to say a racial slur I'd be arrested and charged with a hate crime. Just doesn't seem fair to me.

2. And in my opinion cracker and all that is indeed a racial slur

• Like Like x 2
  3. it's not that you can't. ur just scared. because if you do, you will get pounded ;)

great thread btw
    [​IMG]

4. Racist. 

• Like Like x 2
  5. [quote name="Gman09" post="19118368" timestamp="1386432912"]OK first off I am not saying I am racist. However I can't help but wonder why are African Americans and Hispanics allowed to say cracker and honkey and gomer but if I were to say a racial slur I'd be arrested and charged with a hate crime. Just doesn't seem fair to me.[/quote]Pretty sure it's far from illegal or a hate crime to say nigger.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Thank you. I wasnt sure how people would react to it. But yeah. In reality only white people are charged with hate crimes as far as I know. And I just don't think its fair. Everyone should be charged.

you wouldn't be charged with a hate crime if you used a racial slur.

8. [quote name="Gman09" post="19118415" timestamp="1386433464"]Thank you. I wasnt sure how people would react to it. But yeah. In reality only white people are charged with hate crimes as far as I know. And I just don't think its fair. Everyone should be charged.[/quote]Everyone is charged with hate crimes if they are found to be committing a hate crime. It's not exclusives to whites. You only hear about white though.And I don't know about you but white people generally don't react well to being called honky by a black person, just as much as they get mad when they're called a nigger.

9. Sorry I'm fairly new to grass city and don't know how to do the copy and paste thing to respond to specific posts but if for example I was called a honkey and I responded with an equally racist term and a fight broke out I would more then likely get arrested ahead of the other minority.

10. [quote name="Gman09" post="19118499" timestamp="1386434638"]Sorry I'm fairly new to grass city and don't know how to do the copy and paste thing to respond to specific posts but if for example I was called a honkey and I responded with an equally racist term and a fight broke out I would more then likely get arrested ahead of the other minority.[/quote]Statistically speaking, t he minority would be the one more likely to be arrested since they do represent a disproportionate amount in the penal system.But whoever is arrested would probably be charged with a hate crime. Because both were fueled by racism.

11. Yeah you are right about the statistics. But if a racial crime were to go a court and the verdict was left up to a jury I feel like the white person would be charged with a hate crime ahead of the other minority. Just my opinion.

12. spear chucker, spic, fence jumper, dago, wop, nazi.
    charge me.

jurys are full of morons, have you ever been through the selection process? both sides want the stupidest people available.
    as for my string of racial ephitets, i'm hispanic and have experienced enough to know shit comes in all races and ethnicitys.

13. Yeah suppose your right. Social media always makes the white people out to be the bad guys all the time and everyone is equal so I feel like the worlds almost our to demonize white people. By the way what does wop mean. I don't think I've hears that one before. Haha

14. [quote name="Gman09" post="19118684" timestamp="1386436506"]Yeah suppose your right. Social media always makes the white people out to be the bad guys all the time and everyone is equal so I feel like the worlds almost our to demonize white people. By the way what does wop mean. I don't think I've hears that one before. Haha[/quote]I think it has more to do with the racist white population trying to justify heir racism by exaggerating that they only get charged with hate crimes and are the only racists and are the only people who can't use racial slurs. They're victimizing their race because...they're racists. They try to spread this bias and propaganda around a a fact, and because of social media and the internet it's very easy to do.

15. #16 -Martyr, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
    So OP is pretty much saying, "I'm not racist, I just really care about being able to equally be racist towards another race just so that we have equally distributed hatred amongst our species." Seems legit. I'm black and I don't put a lot of personal stock into a word, and while I'm aware of the history, implications, and scenarios that stem from it throughout history, I believe it's wasted energy now. I'm not worried about fighting for my right to say racial slurs at Spanish or Caucasian people, because I'm not a piece of shit. If you need to defend something oppressive to feed some trivial distorted sense of "equality" that you have going through your brain, you have a very small and hateful perspective when it comes to what is generally important in our society. Everyone in this thread is a little bit dumber having read what you had to type. I award you no 'like' points, and God have mercy on  your soul.

16. Well I'm sorry you take things so personally and feel the need to attack me because of my opinions.

17. Seriously was that rant necessary? I just wanted a simple discussion and you come in all "holier then thou". Well played.

18. OP, ya know if you say a racial slur you should be more worried about getting your ass kicked than going to jail for a hate crime. It's called freedom of speech, ring a bell? Ya, the n word is covered under that so use it to your hearts content everyone will just think your a biggot.

19. You just proved my point. If I use a racial slur I'm a biggot, but its fine for someone to call me cracker?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.