Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very Confused....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GottaloveGanga, Mar 31, 2015.

1. So I have read several topics that say sativas are good for social situations and day time use.  However, most people say that sativas cause anxiety.  So im confused.  I want the type of high where Im laughing my ass off but can still talk to my friends.  I like indica but i prefer to be alone when i smoke it.  So will a sativa make me high and happy or will it cause me to feel anxiety? Any response is appreciated.

2. Everyones different the only way to know if its better for social situations for u is to try it. I find sativas amplify my social anxiety while indicas calm me down most of the time (it also can occasionally make my anxiety worse depending on the situation) but everyones different you might find that its the complete opposite for you.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. I agree you have to try them out.  Also do not corner yourself into one or the other, I know people that use blends to get the results they want.  Sometimes you need both.  Again, you need to experiment to see what gives you the best results.

4. You seem confused. We are all confused.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. i get what you guys are saying.