Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very close one today

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HHSonny88, Apr 30, 2010.

1. This morning a few friends and I decided to talk to school seeing as though it's beautiful. We had to cross train tracks to get to my smoke spot. So I blazed a bit nobody else did. We saw a train in the distance and said let's just run to he platform. We make it only to see the train stopped . What we dis not know was he had to slam on his breaks and broke something. Furthermore we walk to mcdonalds to eat. We have a good time and eat. We walk out to be meet by a detective. He said where you guys coming from. Simone blerts out the train tracks. I was paranoid as shit I had 4 grams of weed . He Took us over to his car whilst I hide my weed under a pillar. Two minutes later. I was detained and told empty my pockets. Later I found out we got caught because of my the dye shirt the conductor saw. I'm just greatful they didn't find my weed. I was driven to school after It was over I ran back and got my weed and hit my bubbler. Got awa with no punishment. :) sorry was kinds lenghty

2. shit bro, thats exactly, or kind of how i got caught

in my opinion, if its illegal/sketchy to be where you are at in the first place... dont toke there.

3. nice - sounds like you probably should have left the train alone?

4. your first stoner adventure, good job

ps it is pretty sketchy to toke there, find a new spot man

5. i'm glad to hear it worked out for you man, close calls like that are great stories when you are passing the blunt :rolleyes:

I wouldn't hang around train-tracks, just too damn dangerous.

6. DONT EVER HANG AROUND TRAIN TRACKS

In Canada it's a huge felony to linger around train tracks, I have no idea why. If anyone can tell me I'd love to know.

A friend of mine used to walk to work along tracks and one day like 3 RCMP cars and Railroad authorities stopped him, questioned him for ever about why he walks the tracks all the time, they called his work to confirm, his parents, took about 2 hours and they said if he was caught around tracks again he would be facing jail time.

Fucked up man. Moral of the story is dont make a habit of chilling at the same spot by train tracks, im sure walkin by once in awhile is fine.

7. i'd add that most stoners are entitled to dodging/ditching the cops at least once - pretty scary though huh... cannabis users like you and me roll the dice everytime we light up - reduce your risk factors I guess but what can you do - I live with 3 other guys and i know my landlord/roomate (the homeowner) is not down with tokin'... so I'm tokin' up outside of the house -

8. in my crew, i'm the one who always thinks outside the box when we pick places to smoke.

good job not getting caught though.

9. :laughing: damn tie dye shirts..

10. Holy shit man...nice work lol. I'd be freaking that's for sure.

11. Probably because it's dangerous? :smoking:

12. Congratulations! I bet you'll remember not to let the nosy conductor see you again.

I would call a unit on you as well, if I looked out of my train and saw highschoolers playing on the tracks

13. Talking to a beautiful school... I laughed.

14. definately resulted in a cheesy smile

15. Some girl came into my high school last year and she had legs but could not use them. It was like one of those anti-drug things. And she said it was because she was getting high at the traintracks. LMFAO.

16. It probably has to do with people either spray painting the trains, or more likely, tampering with the tracks, causing wrecks. If people hang out by tracks, they could potentially litter on them or drop something on them, which could derail a train. When I was younger I saw something on TV about people who took some of the rails out of the track and caused a massive train crash. Plus, you could easily get hit and killed by a train if you walk along the tracks. Shit like that.

17. how come no one has mentioned about something on the train being broken when the guy slammed on the breaks. thats really safe...

18. #18 PinkZebrazGreen, May 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2010
    If its a coal train then they can only be derailed if:

a. The track is destroyed

b. the engineer is going to fast around a bend.

c. if two trains collide (this is impossible to do)

my brother is a train conductor, they hit full sized deer, trucks, people, cars. nothing is about to derail a mile of cars that each weigh some rediculous amount of tons going 25-35 mph

also, if you get your car clipped by a train hard enough to do a 180 its enough force to liquify your insides. i dont remember how many g's of force it was, but i think in the hundreds

19. :mad: Wow that's obsurd. I've gotten high on/around traintracks and I was smart enough not to get ran over! Marijuana doesn't impare you like other thigs....is she sure that she wasn't doing other drugs or alcohol in combination?!! Like WTF!!! One night a long time ago I learned to roll a blunt at this party...we had a total of 5 fat stawberry phillies...100 proof southern comfort, two cases of beer, and someone offered me 2 blue xanax pills. That night I passed out while trying to park my car...I should've never been in the car that f*cked up but yea, my car was still in drive and self propelled itself into a field and eventually stopped...It could have been a disaster....and I don't really remember much, but anyways...This girl who lost her legs HAD to HAVE been on something else!! No effin way it was just pot!!!

:bongin:TOKE TILL YA CHOKE:bongin:

20. Its good that you got your weed back.

Thats all that matters.