Very bottom fan leaves turn yellow/brown then die

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by LDO_CUSTOMS, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Hey all,

Not to sure if this has been covered before but after numerous searching for answers for the issue im having

One of my trees thats about 12 weeks old has had a few leaves fall off but they started going yellow, then a yellow/brown and eventually fell off and died....

Now ive narrowed it down to either nitrogen dificency but i started feeding them 1st jan every second week with seasol and power feed for herbal and tomatoe plants (has high nitrogen for veg stage)....or i have been over watering and since im using the fabric eco pots it essentially is draining all the nutes out...i only water till it feels full and leaves a wet patch where it sat...obviously allowing it to dry right out before next serving.....
    Or my soil is no good as it does have heavy bark content...its also a veggie/tomatoe suited blend.

Now my questions are as follows:
    1) ive been using "recycled" water from the tap i got at my house that "is not suitable for drinking" could that in itself be having an effect
    2) im feeding every fortnight or 2 weeks with the recomended dosageages...could more or less be used
    3) can you use seasol and powerfeed every other week at the same dose or even half dose...not quite sure on the nutes i feel im fucking the mixtures up

I attached pics i took just now so in real time. So you get an idea...
    The yellow i see never shows up properly thru photos but hopefully you get the jist of it

Any help/hints/dos and dont feel free to leave them on this thread for me to browse through

Thanks heaps in advance :)
    Much appreciated!!

P.S. sorry for the lengthy post.....kind baked ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Thats a nice looking tomato plant :)

2. plants needs a feed...feed with grow nutes for soil ,,,mac,

3. So i usually do 30ml seasol and 20ml power feed every 2 weeks

You reckon i could get away with feeding them weekly
    Like 20ml of both say?

4. Also should add ive had issues with spider mites as well...little fucking things shit me!!

Im tipping its a defeincency some sort just dont have a ph tester coz i dont wanna over complicate the grow as its my first one