Very Basic Identification (is it Cannabis leafs ?)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by altainta, Jul 1, 2013.

1. #1 altainta, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2013
    Hello i want you guys to identify this stuff..
    I am very very new to this. i wanted a medicine for cancer but getting this thing is hard.
    My friend provided me with leaves which i do not know where to use and how to use.. (even if not for cancer at least for other medicinal use)
    kindly check the images 

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Is it really cannabis/hemp leafs ? 

What i can make out of it ?

2. well need better pics tbh well they see. blury on my device
    how do you wanna do it
    eat it?
    smoke it?
    vaporise it?

3. The pics don't come up for me...

4. Well I think I just fell in love with BadKitty ;)

5. she has a massive amount of knowledge and skill for sure.

6. Are we even sure that is cannabis? Maybe it is maybe it isn't. Looks like schwag regardless. The original post doesn't sound like they have much experience with marijuana. I recommend getting some good buds and smoking or vaporizing them if you are physically able. If not use them to turn into edibles. 

7. #7 Old School Smoker, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
    It looks like dried crunchy fan leaves. If you seek high THC content, you wont get it from that. If you smoke that stuff it will be extremely harsh. If you live in an MMJ state, get a card and get some quality flowers. Good luck to you.

Badkitty's post needs its own sticky thread.

8. I never though that Badkitty will herself reply to my thread  :eek:  :yay:  i can't believe it. It is like getting a autograph from celebrity! You are not less than any celebrity in my book !

for FYI (I will be crystal clear) as many are involved

I am from India (Mumbai). Law here is strict on cannabis transport and possession. And i am not the guy who broke laws. And well i never searched or seen anyone selling it in my life (But there are many in slums/gangster groups but i don't know will they be trust able with the product.). Many will mix things with the product like Opium, dhatura etc which are harmfull. What product i shouls ask for Hashish, ganja, charas ? is it related to bhang or is it different plant?
    Some news of food poisons are also my concerns
    http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-03-11/rajkot/37622276_1_bhang-village-taluka-of-patan-district
    some videos regarding bhang and its making process
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J0g80bBTd0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL4HiFuel7Y
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keOQjV3fd0Y
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHV70eMqX1E

Check wiki for "Bhang" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhang  . I am not even sure that that bhang which is available in some state will be my solution. Even if it is available in some state i cant transport it! I do not have connection in other states :(. Again it must not be MALE PLANT ! Again which strain is it?  So many hurdles.

1) I do not know what is BHANG exactly.. I mean is it just the Leaves ? is it just the BUD what is bud? what the hell is the flower if it is not the bud? then there are dew drop like sticky things on it what is it ? is it the whole plant ? Isn't there a Photo like we have for out body which indicate arrow and explains This is cervical, this is mouth, ears, nose etc
    2) Regarding trust on my friend - He never himself  smoked or seen anything like that what he told me that in my village i have lots of Bhang (cannabis) plants and getting the leaves is not the problem. Next he said that I can't get you Charas or ganja (i do not know what is it either) because of strict checking of but i can have you bhang leaves. So i said okay atleast get me that.. So this is bhang leaves as per his saying (he might have spoken with the villagers and got it.) Another he got it from very very far from here (1600km) so it is almost impossible for me to go there and get the leaves or bud and DRY it and get a Microwave IN A VILLAGE ! and do the processing (as per badkitty method) or get naptha (i do not know what is it or what it is in my local terms) in the VILLAGE!... Ecen after doing this the Plant strain must be potent ! next it must be FEMALE..everything points to risk of transport and the 6month - 10yr jail time fear.  Now if u ask why fear? because of the quantity required! Rick simpson say some where around 500grms makes 60grms of oil.
    so in short i do not know if this leaves are from Bhang plant ? or Ganja plant..? are they different ? 

3) If it is leaves than what can i do with it ? Can i do some experiment. My tolerance for this kind of stuff or even for meds is half. Don't know what to do with this leaves. some people make bhang milk with it or cannabis milk i can say.
    4) To badkitty - yes i can understand that i must consume it orally in the form or capsules/oil etc. My aim is to make either rick simpson oil (which is halted due to solvent issue) or badkitty's -Medical Grade Cannabis Concentrate another is lurking my mind is BHO extraction method... one more one more please olive oil extraction method (doesn't understand much from the pdf or hard to make at home ?) http://www.cannabis-med.org/data/pdf/en_2013_01_1.pdf

I am very sorry for VERY VERY noob question but i am researching about this for 6 month now still don't know the basics. I also got some places where this thing grow (rajashthan and some places) but i do not know that if it is Ganja plant, charas, hashish, bhang etc. Next even if i go even if i cultivate ( i do not know the season) i will first need to dry it ! How to dry in open terrace ? like we dry our chillies in the open terrace or place ?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

there are many question but i will post it later i think the questions i asked is more for now.
    I am very thankfull for all of you guys gathered to help me.. I though my post will go unnoticed or people will ignore it like many 1-2 forum did. It is very discouraging when some one doesn't support you in something which you can't do it yourself. I just want to know the basic. i just want to learn it. Even if i get some directions i will follow it doesn't need to be spoon fed. I will do my research but from where? is the question of mien. Thank you for directions.

9. #9 altainta, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
    1st i want to ask one important question does use of cannabis make you lunatic ? as stated by some reports and news papers?
    2nd Reports from India have stressed the occurrence of eye changes following long-term use of charas and ganja. The conjunctival injection seen during acute intoxication persists even when the drug is not being used and the conjunctiva as a whole assumes a somewhat dull appearance (Chopra & Chopra, 1957; Dhunjibhoy, 1928).
    ---------------

Yes i am after edibles (i hate smoking because i was a smoker (tobacco cigaratte) before and it created many health issue which i am still facing with my chest).  I want something to replace that asprin/pain killers etc stuff which create more problem with the health than help. I want to make it and save it for future need. I do not intent to make fun or stuff like that. It is like FIRST AID kit or emergency life saver.I want to eat and work i do not want to go high or sleep very tight or things like that (i do not understand most of the terms stated in here sorry). I want the medicinal benefit of this plant. But in some cases i do want that effect so considering that

1) How can i achieve both effect (in two batches)i mean one (batch) pill for work/regular time(as per needed i mean) and second pill for relaxation / sleep in case of pains and stuff like that.After reading some articles from you i got this "if i do heat (oven) more than i will get more stoned" and "if i use less or desired i will get medicine like effect" am i correct or i got it all wrong ?

2) As per the your saying can i use ONLY LEAFS AND TRIMS ?  i do not have bud but i am trying and i think i will get some with little cho cha. But it will take time. So in the mean time can i use the leafs ?

3) Very important question is How much bud is MINIMUM required to proceed with the concentrate recipe? how much will be the outcome ? approx i mean.

4) is decarbing necessary in my case (dried leafs)?
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Some question from your video

1) What exactly is the powder which is present in the first video VOL 1, 4 ? is it from bud, flower, leafs, stems ?

2) What qty of bud/leaf/stems is it in vol 4/1? i mean weight.

3) which strain you used for the video ? (useless question as per my concern because i cannot grow it)

4) Do You show us 4 ways of making the oil in the video (vol 4) ? i mean with that hash grey chew gum like stuff and other from a plastic microwave safe, and the two with pyrex material. In one you use MCT OIL (don't know will i get it or not) and wrap it with aluminium foil. Am i correct? can i use coconut oil and wrap it with aluminium foil?

5) Can i use BOROSIL material instead of pyrex ?

6) You said something about indian ghee but didn't explained how to use it .. Do u mean the Ghee which is made from the cream of cow/buffalos (desi ghee) or do u mean coconut ghee ?

7) In video 4 at time line 9:40 I see you placed the plastic bag tied with spoon and dipped half in water. Did you place that thing on gas ? if not can i place it on gas ? if not can i place it on induction cooktop i do not know what it is called in your country..How much time should it be kept i mean till the water boil at 100 deg celcius or else? This plastic bag doesn't need oven am i correct can it be done in induction cooktop alone ? i can't belive it! this is the simplest. doesn't require oven...! I think but decarb process might require it am i correct ?

8) after straining what you do with the Waste (the green balls like tea bag content after straining)? do you throw it ? or do you process it again ?
    ---------------------------------------------------------

I would like to say you created a very very very informative video. but for me as you can see some things are still quizy...

10. Yes. Almost every time I smoke cannabis I end up killing a census taker and eating his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

11. Lol no dude i was serious is consuming in heavy dose create problems or consuming daily create problem

12. Why is everyone feeding the troll?

These pictures were taking 3 monts ago.

13. #13 altainta, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2013

Does the leaf go bad in 3 month time ? i kept it in a plastic bag.
    Even if it does than there are still many question i asked.