Very bad reactions

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by NightFury, Apr 15, 2018.

1. I have smoked three times. First time out of a bong, great results. Next 2 times from a cigarillo joint, awful experiences. After a small amount of smoking, I lost control of my conscience and my body. I still had my normal thoughts but I also had stronger thoughts that I could not control. I would laugh really hard and my real conscience would be trying to stop it but they stronger conscience would keep laughing at everything. Everyone around me was trying to make me stop laughing and I thought it was funny. My real conscience was terrified and embarrassed at what I was doing. I could not make myself stop. An hour later I calmed down somehow and I remembered everything I did and the struggles I had of trying to make myself stop. My third experience was very similar. Does anyone have any idea what is wrong with me and is there and solutions? I am never smoking again unless I can find answers. I want to smoke but I can’t trust myself.

Please help. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. You a tobacco smoker?

If not there's your problem. mixing two results in a different high. Just like alcohol and bud, different feeling altogether,

3. #3 Deleted member 1049288, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2020
    edit

4. You got really stoned.
    Try what is called “micro-dosing”.
    Take one hit of cannabis, without any tobacco.
    Wait 5 minutes to see how you feel.
    If you feel good, stop there. If you think you can handle another, take another.
    Go slow. Don’t over do it. Take your time. Some strains of cannabis are more potent than others, and can also have different effects.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks for the responses. Also I just thought of to add that the third time this happened I only took 3 hits of the joint before I lost control. And I had violent thoughts and people said I tried hurting them.