Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very Bad experience ( blacked out , almost died ) New to smoking.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ace626, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Oxygen deprivation? Also you're a newbie and you smoked some super strong shit. Not smart at all.

2. And still to this day nobody has died from cannabis

3. haha it wasn't me, but thanks for the info anyway bro
    :smoke::wave:

4. [quote name='"hemi4spd"']And still to this day nobody has died from cannabis[/quote]

Well, if OP had fallen the other way and died, it still wouldn't contribute to the cannabis death count.

5. does it burn like bud? it seems like it would take a lot longer to light because its like a clay like substance

6. I have to disagree..
    Yeah it was my dumb-ass who was sitting on the ledge , but if I had fallen backwards and died , what was going to be the cause of the death? the oxygen deprivation , and how did that come out? from me smoking weed ( even though yes I understand , I made a stupid decision by smoking more then I can handle )
    but if your going to tell me weed woudnt have been the cause of death , then your telling me when people die due to DUI then alcohol isn't the cause of death.

7. That's right. The cause of death was the damage to the organs. Not the booze. The alcohol is a factor but not cause

In the OPs case death would have been caused by the broken neck or shattered skull not the weed or oxygen dep. Those are just contributing factors.

It really is like splitting hairs

8. [quote name='"ace626"']

I have to disagree..
    Yeah it was my dumb-ass who was sitting on the ledge , but if I had fallen backwards and died , what was going to be the cause of the death? the oxygen deprivation , and how did that come out? from me smoking weed ( even though yes I understand , I made a stupid decision by smoking more then I can handle )
    but if your going to tell me weed woudnt have been the cause of death , then your telling me when people die due to DUI then alcohol isn't the cause of death.[/quote]

No I'm saying the cause of death is falling...and the only reason the cannabis death count is 0 is because its counting direct deaths.

The post I quoted said there were no deaths from cannabis. That's referring to direct deaths, as people have died while driving and high, and peple have died from falling or stupid shit while high.

You think if you'd have fallen you'd be the only person in the world who had died from cannabis? :confused:

9. This happened at Creekside Park, huh

10. I can't get over your grammar, it's just so fantastic.

[​IMG]

11. i would say.. give it one more try. but take baby steps.. let the high set in before you decide to smoke more.. just feel it out. dont jump into it head first. lol. slap your buddy for not takin care of you man..

12. Lol you just passed out dude. Also known as greening out. This happens when you smoke too much weed too fast, with too low a tolerance, and not enough sugar. See, the reason weed gives you the munchies is because it causes your blood sugar to drop like a rock.

For someone who doesn't smoke much, who is smoking really good weed, and isn't eating anything, passing out is a distinct possibility. Next time slow down; you won't need much dank to get high with a low tolerance. And have a sugary drink on hand should you feel light headed. It'll fix the problem real quick.

13. And I'm gonna go against the grain on this one and say it wasn't oxygen deprivation. Come on guys, people can swim. You've got a good 30 seconds, on average before you're going to pass out. If your rip comes anywhere close to that, you may want to contact Guinness Book of World Records for lung capacity.

14. [quote name='"nascarfan"']And I'm gonna go against the grain on this one and say it wasn't oxygen deprivation. Come on guys, people can swim. You've got a good 30 seconds, on average before you're going to pass out. If your rip comes anywhere close to that, you may want to contact Guinness Book of World Records for lung capacity.[/quote]

Mmmm but while swimming you just took a deep breath of oxygen, when you're smoking you don't.

And if you hold your breath for a while you will feel light headed, even while swimming. Light headedness from that + a huge rush of THC to a low-tolerance brain could make someone pass out.

15. I did more research on it , and im pretty sure it was in fact due to oxygen deprivation