Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very Bad experience ( blacked out , almost died ) New to smoking.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ace626, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Well I had a very bad experience last night...
    To start off , I dont smoke much , this was my first time in about 6 months ( have smoked a total of about 5 times in my life )
    So anyways , I was with a close friend of mine and decided to smoke
    I smoked "clinical" weed with hash (not sure what this is , but I guess it makes it stronger )
    So after taking 3-4 hits from a pipe , I was sitting down on a ledge ( behind me is a huge fall )
    anyways , out of nowhere I feel very light headed and froutantly collapsed frontwards ( or else I would have been died lol )
    When I did , I was on the ground knocked out for about 15seconds ( friend coudnt wake me up ) , and when I woke up , I felt 100% fine , I didnt even feel high anymore...While I was knocked out it was really weird , It felt like I was dreaming lol

Is this normal? I dont want this one experience make me never smoke againw

2. oxygen deprivation. next time pace yourself and make sure you take deep fresh air breaths between hits

3. I know weed wont kill me , but if I did fall backwards , which was a possibility , then I would have been died .. but anyways fuck that for now lol.
    Im guessing the oxygen deprivation might be true , cause I remember before this happening I was having a hard time breathing , and my heart rate was really slow

4. ya definitely lack of oxygen. theres no rush when your smoking. take it slow and only do what feels comfortable

5. Or maybe it's the fact that you are a new smoker who smoked medical grade weed WITH hash (Which by the way is just an oil extract from weed, yes it makes it VERY fucking strong). Not very smart man. You really should have paced yourself a little better.

6. Probably because you had no tolerance and then smoked a bunch of hash while on a dangerous ledge.....not sure how you thought that was a good idea XD.

Yes, good hash is extremely strong, and should be used at a pace if you are new to it.

7. Yeah makes sense , Appreciate all the responses so far. Makes me feel 100% better knowing what the problem was. Sucks that in the process I cracked my Iphone ( which I had JUST gottin it repaired ) and left a mark on my face...
    Ima slap my friend in the face next time i see him for making me smoke that strong shit lol...I think what really got me was that the 3-4 hits were basically right after eachother

8. I've been smoking for a while, I think it's high grade I have pictures but don't know how to put them on GC with an iPhone. But I've never smoked hash. I'm planning on, on 420 along with smoking a fuck load of bud with mad other people. Do you think I would pass out from smoking hash? Or would my body be prepared for that.
    Ps: I have the mentality it would (mind over matter) but im just seeing from people with a past experience of hah

9. [quote name='"Shaggy666"']I've been smoking for a while, I think it's high grade I have pictures but don't know how to put them on GC with an iPhone. But I've never smoked hash. I'm planning on, on 420 along with smoking a fuck load of bud with mad other people. Do you think I would pass out from smoking hash? Or would my body be prepared for that.
    Ps: I have the mentality it would (mind over matter) but im just seeing from people with a past experience of hah[/quote]

Make sure to get some oxygen, and hopefully you'll be fine. Pace yourself, and have fun. Also it's mostly cause you hadn't smoked in 6 months, was probably quite a bit of surprise hitting you all at once.

10. You passed out cause u werent breathin man, similar thing happened to me in highschool. Although i wasnt sitting on some death cliff.

11. Don't you know? Marijuana kills bro! Its worse than crystal meth. DON'T DO DRUGS!!!!!!

12. Good fucking job sitting on a ledge

[​IMG]

13. everyone knows intoxicating substances and and dangerous ledges go hand in hand

14. I wouldn't say that you almost died hahaha. Thats like me saying "I was jogging next to a road and a car could've hit me, but it didn't"

15. haha i laughed so hard at this title

16. Lol , Yeah Im probly overexgratting this entire thing...
    Cant help but feel tripped out over it , nothing like this had happened before lol.

17. lmao your not exxagerating, you did almost die, who ever thinks the title isn't right on is retarded lol

18. Same thing has happened to me twice. Similarly I had also come off a T-Break and took a huge rip off some lemon kush and I remember staring out the window holding in my hit and then I blacked out and passed out, dropped my friend's bong and spilled it all over myself. My friend was sketched out and It was the first time I went out ever, weird experience but also very trippy; I felt everything was moving very quickly and I recalled life moments I can't remember in very quick motions.

The next time I filled my other friend's bong(pretty large) with orange smoke up to the top. I cleared that shit and walked around, and then somehow I passed out exhaling and fell backwards and hit my head. I didn't feel anything and still was stonedd. Both times.

19. i would have been died :smoke:

20. hash is nothing really, it expands in your lungs though, and you need to put it out depending on the kind of hash (Like cover the bowl). Don't hit it too hard.