Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very bad dream potentially from smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Vinator, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Don't really know where to put this but any ideas of info would be very helpful

I was staying up to talk to someone and they left for about 40 minutes and then I was in one of those phases, watching a YouTube video, where like you want to fall asleep but your trying to keep yourself awake so you fight it and then what I felt like happened was I felt like I was sucked through a hole and then I woke up and was lying in the bean bag at the front of my bed where I normally sleep everything felt normal but then I started to get very bad anxiety and I felt like I saw people move everywhere I looked and then I got the wierdest feeling ever like I needed to turn the flashlight on my phone on to make sure no one was their but every time I went to click the button my vision got cloudy and like I was shaking to bad so I couldn't click it and kept missing so then I like barely was able to crawl into the closest next to me but stuffed my head into a bag but knew knew mentally I needed to take it out but couldn't do it normally I needed to rip it out so I like quickly yanked it out then felt completely normal going back to lay in the bean bag then what felt like 5 minutes was just laying their and then I saw like a figuring walk by so I went for the flash light again and that does the same thing so I try ed to text my girlfriend like I'm freaking out I need to talk to her and I feel like it took 10 minutes but I managed to text her so then by this time I'm extremely scared so I crawl over into my bed and try to sleep but then these 2 people appear out of no where like kneeling on the ground leaning over into my bead and it felt like I knew them my whole life but yet was just meeting them and couldn't talk could only talk like telepathically but it seemed as if was interpreting it the same was as conversation but it wasn't so then one of them the one closer to my bean bag disappeared and the other one touched my arm and leg and it felt like nothing before and I got enraged and so I jumped off my bed on top of him like punching the shit out of him and all I can think is what if this is my brother in the room next door and I go to scream but them relzie I'll wake eveyone up but still try and I can't like theirs concrete in my throat so I go to bite his ear and it was like biting metal like he want human he was a robot with skin then I tried hitting harder and felt like I was ripped back through that same hole and put back into the bean bag where at this point I am jolted back into the bean bag and go to immediately check my phone and nothing still on YouTube like I left it, so I'm trying to keep going over what just happened but after like 30 seconds they are fading more and more not like what happened but like the feelings and that stuff and the visuals but I still know in my head what happened. I smoked a small bowl at about 2:30pm and then took a nap at like 4:30pm and then this happened at 3am (and lasted real time of 30 minutes). But like a normal dream you can tell it's not real and you remember falling asleep this isn't like that I had zero clue it was a dream until I woke up and checked my phone like it felt more real than reality. I'm typing this at at 3:30am about 30 minutes after it just happened. I've been smoking for about 5 Weeks atleast 1-2 on the weekends only and have had a very low tolerance like 5 bowl hits last Sunday had me seeing visuals and completely mind f**ked. So now I'm very scared to smoke again and sorry about the long thing but Idk what just happened to me.

2. Say no to drugs Billy

• Like Like x 2