very awkward

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Feb 22, 2004.

1. this is rather odd for me...

about 45 minutes ago i was feeling very naturally euphoric like i loved everyone of my friends and now i'm sitting here realizing how much shit i've put my friends and family through with my drug use and overdosing. all these words keep coming up in my head like when my girlfriend (not my gf anymore but we havent changed, we jus dont have the title anymore) said that i was the only guy that she's ever cried over, and she's cried over me quite a few times because she didnt know if i was dead or alive when i couldnt call from the psych hospital. and my dad was crying in the E.R. both times i overdosed because he was scared he was going to lose his son.

i feel so terrible and i want to go tell my dad i'm sorry and that i love him but then he'll think that i'm on drugs....

this is a very awkward moment for me..

also, sorry if i ever caused stress to anyone in the city.

feelin a lil bit emotional, doesnt happen super often so i felt like expressing it.

peace

2. yeah i know how you feel man, i think everyone has moments like that (with all the love and sorry stuff). if your not on anything though then go ahead and tell whoever, get it out.

3. Definately tell your dad this, man. Get it off your chest, he isn't going to think your on drugs. I'd be willing to bet he'd be thankful that you went out of your way to express your feelings to him. Good luck with whatever choice you make.

4. almost brought a tear to my eye,u'll get thru this just fine iv never overdoesd by many of my friends have and its not fun so just keep a smile on and tell ur dad and family friends,and who ever,it will be ok:)