very awkward right now

Discussion in 'General' started by skinnerbox, Nov 5, 2009.

1. i come home and 2 mexican ladies are cleaning my house. i think its weird that i'm just relaxing while 2 strangers clean my house but goddamn my house is so big if you clean one mess there's like a million other messes to clean. and i haven't smoked a cigarette yet so idk if i should leave my house or go buy some or whaatttt.

2. what do ciggs have to do w/ mexican women cleaning your house?

I agree it would be awkward, dont think I would hire one of those services.

3. coerce them into having a threesome.

4. You should slap on some Marvin Gaye and tell them you have something you need polished.

5. What's so awkward about it ?

6. how is it not awkward ?i'm like watching them clean without helping them and it's my house.

7. how is that awkward theyre just doing their job lol

8. If it's too awkward for you to handle send them over to my place, Plenty of shit around here to clean.

9. should i offer snacks?

10. yea dude i feel the same way when the cleaning ladies come to my house too

doesnt help that there all latino, i jus feel mad lazy

but i guess the bright side is your giving them work that they problaby need

11. my mom gives bananas and clothes to the cleaning lady

12. nothign akward about it. 2 free fucks if you ever can't get any...

13. yeahhh i'm just hiding in my room right now

14. lol yeah I can see how that would be awkward I would offer snacks and a drink then go play video games or listen to music so I won't have to endure an awkward silence

15. haha yea i never let them clean my room cause they put random shit in weird ass spots

16. After you smoke em up :smoking:

17. i had to write a letter to a soldier in active duty yesterday and i keep thinking i wrote the dumbest letter

18. Trust me...the soldier won't think it's dumb at all...he'll be glad to have any type of communication...it makes their day to get mail over there...you will put a smile on a soldier's face, and that's all that matters...

That's awesome of you to take the time :)

19. dude that situation has 3some written all over it! haha I almost got it in w my cleaning girl but I ended up backing off cause it was my moms bosses daughter haha decided it was best if I didn't do anything lol

but seriously, if I were you I would prob just leave for a little bit. I would feel weird sitting there and relaxing too while they're cleaning, even if that is their job... id just feel rude or somethin i dunno lol

20. we had to write it in class for an assignment but i think i'm going to start doing it out of school so i can actually be honest and so they can write back to me