Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very Angry/Depressed/Annoyed [HELP]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bk630, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Okay here's the deal...I've started smoking like 3 months ago and have been smoking weekly ever since.

Whenever I'm not high...I'm usually very angry/depress/ or annoyed

It's really making me want to quick smoking :(:(:(:(:(:(
    HELP

2. The only thing i can think of that would cause this is that you're smoking too much in one period of time, so afterwords you have an intensified burn-out period that some users experience. How much are you smoking?

3. When I started smoking every day I got like this too, unfortunately the only thing that helps me is this.
    Whenever you have money buy a bag, or however much you would usually pick up, and just don't smoke it right away. Just the thought of having weed helps me feel a lot more chill it takes my anxiety away knowing it's there if I want to smoke. Doing this has also helped me chill out when I don't have weed.

4. if u become that dependent on it that it makes u irritable and sad when ur not high, then mayb u should quit..

...or be high all the time.

5. Well, we'll go to my friends house...there's four of us (we call ourselves "The 4 Amigos" :p)
    And we'll usually smoke anywhere from 6-10 bowls within 2-3 hours

its usually dank or high mids

last time it was mango kush, the next day i was so fuckin hazy lol

6. Enjoy life without herb.

7. This would explain it. If you don't want a burnt out feeling afterwords you need to cut back you're intake. Try maybe 3 a session. Since you didn't start smoking that long ago, it makes since you would have these after affects when you smoke so much in one period. About how many hits would you say you're getting?

8. Ummm, shit im not sure...I have a terrible memory when I'm high. I usually get 2-3 hits from a bowl...so Id say like 12-30

9. It goes away.
    And if it doesnt.
    BE RIPPED ALL THE TIME

10. Just take up some hobbies.
    I had the same thing.
    Then I started playing guitar.
    It just gives you something else to think about besides that next bowl.

11. Try smoking a little less and see how it goes :)
    best of luck too you!

12. haha.
    Yay for computers freaking out.

13. Thanks so much guys :)

I've just gotta find a new video game maybe...WoW is fucking retared now :D

14. Mood swings are a form of withdrawal symptom. You're psychologically addicted to weed, that's the plain truth with no bullshit.

Quit it. Break the habit for a couple weeks, find shit to do like Meows suggested. It's not like your friends are going to shun you because you don't smoke, and if they do, they're not true friends. If you do decide to go back, or even if you decide to ignore my advice completely, I'll throw out a last ditch attempt to help you out.

Only smoke once a day, and only smoke on weekends.

Good luck man, know GC is here to support you.