Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vertigo?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by giantkid, Nov 14, 2010.

1. So i snagged some of this stuff a while back, it was a little one the wet side, but meh. Couldnt do much about it. Dried it out as best i could in a jar in my closet. dealer said it was grand daddy purple, and it is purple, but i doubt its the actual GDP
    I tried a joint with my girlfriend, and we both got sick as hell. The room started spinning, we both felt like we were going to puke.
    What the hell was that shit?/Why did we get so sick?

2. It must be really dank, try smoking less.

3. You got sick because you smoked too much, same for your lady.

4. i did not know you can do that.
    Only happens when i use J's.
    Thanks!

5. Could of been anxiety or paranoia.

I thought you ment like vertigo in medical terms, Ive got it :( It sucks :(

6. i dont think it was either of those, it wasnt freaky. just made us sick, when our eyes were open the room spun, and when we closed em, it felt like our bodies were spinning.
    Sorry mate, that cant be fun :\