Vertigo.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlazeChick, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Yesterday I began to experience vertigo. It sucks since I'm not functional! Do any of you think it might be marijuana related?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. How high up were you?

3. 5'2

4. #4 -13 Amp-, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2015
    I was dating this girl for about 4 years and we got engaged, were living together and all that good stuff...

One morning she wakes up experiencing "vertigo"...it went away and she forgot about it till it happened again...it was in oct...by the end of nov. The drs said she had vertigo and were looking into the right meds...

2 months later she was in a wheel chair and losing her hair and couldn't even talk and in less than a month she was dead...

She died at the start of march 2012...

It was a brain tumor not vertigo....so if it keeps happening get checked out and then get a 2nd opinon

5. I've suffered from subjective vertigo at heights for my whole life...kinda ironic for someone as tall as I am...

I can barely function working on a ladder or at pretty much any sort of height...

If it's a new thing for you, you might wanna go see a doc...get your ears checked...

6. Ive never experienced vertigo, but one time when I got super ripped I had a bath. I wondered what it would feel like if the tub was actually positioned where the floor was the ceiling, started feeling like I was going to fall upwards. Weird shit, I can't imagine what you went through.

7. Thanks for the heads up, and sorry for your loss