Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Verticle ID Card

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mendo, Jun 13, 2018.

1. I live in California and still have the "Underage verticle ID card" I turn 21 next month. On my birthday I wanna go out and buy a beer and some recreational weed. Will I have any problems with buying with a verticle ID?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yes, you will.

3. My license is from when I was 16 and I had long hair and braces (and they told me to remove my glasses for the picture too). Now that I'm 21, I have short hair, no braces, but still glasses. When I went to buy some Mike's Hard Lemonade on my 21st birthday, they took 1 look at my license and then refused it to me. I looked way too different from my old license pic. Once I got a new card with a current pic, I have had no problems (even though I look like I'm 15 still.)

4. Here in Washington, I tried to buy beer with my vertical ID on my 21 birthday, and they wouldn't sell it to me. Same thing at the dispensaries. They said it didn't matter that the ID said I was 21, they couldn't sell me beer or weed with a vertical ID.