vertical lighting?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Thevenusflytrap, Nov 17, 2011.

1. so one of my setups consist of a vertical scrog with big venusflytrap sativa cross purple as shit well anyways i have a vertical 1000 watt hortilux hps bare bulb hanging in front of my screen what iam wondering is i have space underneath this bulb on floor will plants receive enough lumens underneath a vertical bare 1000 watt bulb or should i not bother any help much appreciated btw i have no room on any other side of the bulb just underneath thanks much love:D

2. u guys suck u never answer shit

3. not with respect like that bub. it's a little word called bump.

4. no disrespect intended man but ive put out like three post granted iam new to site but i give my help to the newbs whenever they need it and help out when i can i dont know what bump means man new to the forum thing had better luck with rollitup to be honest but i figured id give this one a shot cant get answers iam a new hydro grower been in dirt for years and it just seems like i cant get a answer or response from anyone

5. Alright man cool Ill answer your question, so regarding vertical lighting...

Fuck you then if your gonna troll like that

6. what is trolling dude seriously i have no idea

7. i dont get this forum shit what is a troll i thought we could just all talk about growing chronic i dont get it

8. well i maybe trolling but i dont know what it is so i dont even know iam doing it lol seriously wtf lol

9. so i did research about trolls lol iam not a troll man iam impatient iam not looking to argue or start any drama lol or thread arguments lol someone plz answer my question

10. [quote name='"Thevenusflytrap"']so one of my setups consist of a vertical scrog with big venusflytrap sativa cross purple as shit well anyways i have a vertical 1000 watt hortilux hps bare bulb hanging in front of my screen what iam wondering is i have space underneath this bulb on floor will plants receive enough lumens underneath a vertical bare 1000 watt bulb or should i not bother any help much appreciated btw i have no room on any other side of the bulb just underneath thanks much love:D[/quote]

If you have a bare bulb and the area of floor you speak of receives light then sure go for it. Just lollipop 'em and get some nice solid singles.

11. they have meters for checking lumens but they seem kinda expensive for what they actually do i was jw if u have ever seen it done or tried it urself the floor appears to be lit up but not like the side spectrum that is real bright:cool: its so bright in the room itself due to other lights its hard to tell ya know? any thoughts

12. [quote name='"Thevenusflytrap"']

they have meters for checking lumens but they seem kinda expensive for what they actually do i was jw if u have ever seen it done or tried it urself the floor appears to be lit up but not like the side spectrum that is real bright:cool: its so bright in the room itself due to other lights its hard to tell ya know? any thoughts[/quote]

Just take a couple of cuts from your existing and put them on the floor?