Vertical Labret? Eyebrow Piercing?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Anthony777, Jan 27, 2013.

1. What do you think blades? Should I get one? The other? Both?

I always just like to have some opinions before I go and do something. I'm leaning towards the vertical labret, but would consider getting both of them done at some point.

[​IMG]

2. Easy Anthony.

To be honest, you could easily suit both. I think that the vertical labret would be most suited to you, but both in tandem would work well with your face.

Do bear in mind that aesthetically speaking, labret piercings in tandem with eyebrow piercings can give off somewhat of an "aggro" vibe. It's hard to explain precisely what I mean by that, and of course stereotypes change from city to city, but it's always worth considering how the public in general may view you (unless of course this doesn't bother you one iota, in which case get a lip plate already lol).

I had both for an extremely short stint (still have eyebrow today, but labret was retired within 72 hrs of piercing) but was pleaded with by my ex to take the labret out.

All this said, if you're all cool with looking a little bit rough around the edges then go ahead brother, I think you'll look like a bamf. :D Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for the encouraging words!

Yeah, I really don't care how anybody views my piercings if I happen to get them. I had snake bites for awhile before, and hell, I want to be covered head to toe in tattooes some day, whenever I can afford them, lol.

I'll probably get both sooner or later, to gauge how I like them, and then keep one or the other, or both.

4. I wouldn't get the labret ..

just don't like it , especially on dudes

get the eyebrow or keep the snake bites

5. S'aight bud. :)

I think if you aren't too image conscious or infact enjoy the attention having facial piercings bring then go for it.

The upshot of the labret is that as it's an oral piercing. Should you dislike it, it'll close up really fast. I don't even have a scar from mine - although the same can't really be said for my eyebrow.

Best of luck brotha.

Oh and +rep back at ya. :smoke:

6. I wish I could say the same about the scars, I had some 14g snakebites in for about...6 months I think? And there's two marks on my lip from where they were.

7. Damn brother

You should look into purchasing some bio oil (I don't know if there's a differently named US equivalent, I assume its a global brand), but it works really well on many types of skin tarnishes, such as stretch marks, entry/exit wounds and general scarring. Might be worth investing in some if your small scars bother you. :)

Peace

8. I have a vertical labret and i absolutely love it. I would definitely recommend it and healing time is pretty good too.