Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Verrry thin hash oil

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EastCoastStoner, Nov 16, 2011.

1. OK I cant be 100% correct cos no-one can unless they see it, smell it and smoke it but to me it looks like you have diluted hash oil and again I cant be too sure but looking at how watery and milky brown it is you more than likley have about 5 gram, if you put it over heat to cook the solvent out you will prob be left with around 5g of oil which will look like this:

[​IMG]

And this is the stickyest thing you ever did see, if you get it on your fingers only solvents get it off, if tipped upside down it will not move.

I am right in thinking the soloution has a strong solvent/alchol smell?

Just to add though, this is really not true, if you did you would seriously be ripping people off, youd be selling them maybe 0.05g of oil and 0.95g of cheap ass solvent, most likely isopropanol.

You didnt accidentaly get a QP of hash oil... shit man a QP of hash oil would last even the heaviest of smokers a year!... One ounce of dank will give up 2 to 3g of oil so based on Ave price of dank $300 per oz youd be sat on $12,000 worth of oil. And Im sorry to break it to you this way.... you aint ;)

And in my honest opinion, it all sounds and looks very suspect but thats just my 2c

2. Take a better picture

3. :laughing: Not true at all, more like 5-7 grams. Just saying...

4. glad I amused you kid.

5. Kid? :rolleyes:

6. lmao about the comment about "grown ups". if you consider yourself a "grown up" and your on this forum your doing something wrong with your life.

op- i would try heating some of it to see if you can get anything to evaporate.
    did you ever think to just ask the fuckin dude you bought it from?

7. Just figured your age based on your response bro.

I coudl be wrong but it did look like you got some cheeps out of correcting me, maybe next time we could have a discussion about it?

There are numerous grades of BHO and generally first pass of BHO yeils 2 to 3 gram, or so my own personal experience has taught me. Also many many strains vary in trich production, you would get up to 20 to 30% more oil from Hash Plant or Afghan than say somthing like Skunk#1.

Maybe I'm wrong man maybe you are but if you are I aint gonna laught at you :cool: :bongin:

Peace!

8. [quote name='"sk8njam"']

man you lost all credibility to call anyone a rookie once you fronted your friend 200 bucks for hash oil that looks like crisco...the fact is that people that want to buy good oil know what good oil looks like...unless you have a very large amount of dumbass friends (which at this point seems very likely) you're gonna have a hard time sellin it....let me know how the sales go buddy[/quote]

To end this thread- I heated the oil to evaporate any solvents. It didn't turn out that well, threw it in a couple batches of brownies and were pretty decent. Lost a total of fifty on my investment. Fortunately I have the capital to throw around 200 to find oil on the east coast. Sk8njam when I was in high school I would have never given anyone 200 to get me oil. Luckily for me I'm not a scrub and could care less about 200 when it comes to finding what I like most. Thank you to all who provided actual help on the matter.

9. He could have used a really low percentage ISO like... 51% or something... made qwiso, and only let the alcohol evaporate leaving a good amount of water.

10. That sounds like a possibility. EastCoastStoner, have you talked to the dude who made the hash? I would ask him specifics, like what he made it with, how long he let it dry, etc. Just grill the fuck out of him if you can, then he'll realize that you're on your shit.

11. Willing to bet it's cooking oil, not hash oil. Have you tasted it? If it's oily like cooking oil, there you go. If it's sticky like hash, there you go. I would be very surprised if he gave you a quarter pound of hash oil for 200 bones, but then again I'm surprised by a lot of things. Good luck buddy.

12. OP, i'd try heating it for a bit to see if you can change the consistency (maybe you've already tried that?sorry i'm pretty stoned and might've missed it/forgotten), you might lose some potency but might be worth your while still. Like others have said, I think it's probably diluted hash oil seeing as it gets you high still and from that picture.

13. Everyone in this thread is getting offended and defensive. This is funny as hell. xD

14. In case anyone sees this, cooking oil IS hash oil. To make it you first make sticky hash oil using tube and an chemical on FRESH bud to extract the essence of what makes you high, it must be pitch black or if its brown at all you are smoking gas/alcohol. Then you take a small amount, like a tsp or two in a few cups of canola oil slowly heated with a very minimal temperature and you get what you have there. You can no longer extract it from the oil at this point. Instead make a batch or two of brownies. but careful... bud is usually 10% to 30% thc while hash (honey) oil is 75% to 85% thc, so they are stupid strong with out the bad taste. In concept, you are only eating a drop or two of the hash oil.and 5g to 6g makes a few batches of brownies. $200 especially east coast is cheap.

15. I know this is kind of old but I LOL'D at the fact that OP thought he got a quarter-fucking-pound of hash oil for $200 on the east coast.

16. So your saying that the drugs you bought to get high did get you high.

Im not seeing the problem here.