Vermont to become first state to legalize by legislation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Shitizen, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Gov. Scott has by the close of day, Jan.22 to sign. No fanfare, no celebration, only in private. Perhaps he signed at home over the week-end. Anyway, good news.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Great news roll yourself a huge fatty of that fire up and celebrate it the right way!! Whoop whoop!

• Like Like x 1
  3. We're all very excited for this. Way to go VT!

• Like Like x 4
  4. Congrats Vermont *clinks glass cups together*

• Like Like x 1
  5. I live in Vermont and the news is good but anyone hear anything about future dispensaries or as far as industry or jobs. Vermont economy sucks would be nice plus gov can cash in.

6. We had a similar issue in some parts of Washington state when we legalized the local economy had a huge boom. Now we got cheaper bud with the same high qauilty!!

7. #8 Dano5539, Feb 2, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    In VT they will give a safe haven for pipeheads to shoot up but shit all over cannibus.I'm a disabled combat veteran and every drug the va gives me has side effects that I can't stand. I told my doc I stopped taking them and rather smoke.Ooh we don't condone use of pot. Well it's the one thing that cost me no side effects has been around since the biblical days I told her. Sorry to rant on it with this