Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

/////////Vermont and Colorado medical buds and glass!\\\\\\\\

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by VT_killah, Oct 9, 2010.

1. best thread on GC, hands down. major props man you're living the ganja life in the greatest state in america! :wave:

2. so much weed..awesome thread..idk how in the hell you afford all that weed and the glass especially. i'm jealous to say the least.

3. I love that white,red,and black color combo in that glass collection

4. best way to clean KOSHER salt and iso. it can clean ANY piece

5. damn i need to take a trip to vermont one of these weekends

6. You've got some great stuff man, a pleasure to look at. +rep

7. #87 VT_killah, Feb 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2011
    Thanks everybody

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Weapon of choice for tonight
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The jars a mix of Cherry Lime AK, Jah Kush, Accidental Magic, Shishkaberry, and Great Northern

[​IMG]

8. :eek: holy shit this page has some pro shit on it. That oil-rig by billy goat is sick! And what are teh genetics on that jah kush?

9. Hashberry Kush bubble hash

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Great Northern

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About a gram of bubble hash I found in an old drawer haha, shit is from like 7 months ago. Smoke it later :confused_2:?

[​IMG]

10. Thanks man and thanks for the rep. No clue what the genetics are but I'll ask next time I'm at the shop! I still have a nice nug of that Jah, I'll try to take some pics later (it was crazy tasty)

11. everything you have is amazing. I love how the cherry AK looks alright and it's the best you've had in a while. It looks like a true sativa.

12. speechless///.......... amazingly dank:eek:

13. Thanks guys. And yeah looks arent always everything, some of the better bud I've had wasn't all that amazing looking.

New Itza ash-catcher hanging out with the dirty glass gang lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. About 2.2 grams of oil, mostly from Accidental Magic, but also some Lemon Skunk in there too.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. 3.5 grams of Sensi Star

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Another 1/4 gram of Somango oil

[​IMG]

Hash oil honey stick

[​IMG]

16. Picked up Vanilla Kush, Flo, and LSD yesterday. I also picked up another gram but it's so bad it's not even worth mentioning (it was free). Anywho, the LSD has to be some of the best bud I've had in a while. Sooo hard hitting for weed, almost like it was laced with hash. The vanilla kush is extremely tasty too, like vanilla diesel. I'll post a report with the flow + pics once it's smoked

LSD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Vanilla Kush

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. DUDE YOU ARE GOD

I really like the fact that the buds just look untampered with, they just look pure. Not condensed, fluffy and dank. You sir, are a god

18. dank as always man, nothing but the best comes out of CO. :smoke:

19. completely awesome.
    <3 the nameless ganja

20. Haha nahh, a stoner maybe but no god lol

Thanks dude :wave:

Is that something from the first page? Thanks though

Here's some Shark Haze oil. This stuff is intense, quite a bit stronger than your typical stuff.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]