Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

/////////Vermont and Colorado medical buds and glass!\\\\\\\\

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by VT_killah, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Haha thanks, and surprisingly not much really, I have no idea on a monthly basis but maybe like $150?

Nope gotta lot of buddies there in Bozeman. And yeah it was definitely good bud, wasn't the best but my friend didn't claim it to be haha, 5 ish grams for $50 was fine by me.

Around $40-$70. I've seen it for even more at places but what a joke. The only oil I've paid $70 for is really ridiculous though, soso potent it lasted me weeks.

I think he was asking about oil haha

2. haha o shit my bad on the price lol. Bozeman, very nice, just down the road from me (hour and a half drive) Bozeman does have some of the best buds in Montana hands down... what else would you expect from a college town? and 5g/50... i get the same prices! ha. cept i never buy over an eighth usually... which run me $35. Gotta love it when your price is equal to the amount of grams... makes the math so much easier :p

3. Holy hell, :eek: Nice.... Everything... God damn son... :smoke::smoke::smoke:

4. The story of the "Accidental Magic",

We'll call him Tom. A man of many talents. One of his talents being that he grows fantastic mari-hoo-wanna.

"Wait wait wait...why..why are you saying it like that"
    "Like what?"
    "your "W, H's. Your putting emphasis on em"
    "Whoooo-at? Whoo-atever do you mean?"

um...

Anyway, he grew dank shit.

One day while he was cloning some strains together a radioactive oxygen atom landed on one of the pollen's chromosomes. The chromosome mutated, causing the resulting gene pool of buds produced to be ridiculously strong and having an amazing 50/50 THC, CBD (or whatever its called) ratio.

After growing the plants they soon started to flower and sure enough, the buds were unbelievable already at their young stage. THC was forming on the buds as soon as they started. Hell, the plant itstelf (stalk, stem, and all) was coated in a frosty layer of trichomey goodness. Tom was amazed and believed god had blessed him. Life was grand.

Months past and it was nearing the last couple watering stages. He had about 5 waterings left before he would start feeding them solely water so as to make sure no nutrients are left in the bud after they are chopped. This was probably his last mix of nutes he would do before the flush. Enough for about five waterings. He added them all in and mixed them up when his grinder fell in by accident (he had rolled a joint before mixin em up and got retarded high before hand so he was very clumbsy). The grinder fell in and the molecules in the thc from the kief as well as the grinder and its cheap paint bonded badly with the mixture. They all boiled and steamed for a while then after the mixture was done the smell from the kief had multiplied by a billion. The mixture smelled so.....skunky that Tom HAD to use it in his watering schedule.

"Just this one time.." he thought to himself. "If the plant looks anything but perfect tomorrow i will go back to my normal mix of goodness."

and he went to sleep as he left his grow room. (Which was located in his back yard where theres a trap door under a patch of grass that led to his massive operation he had going on. He had many friends who helped out and came and went as they pleased.)

He woke up the next day and per usual, went downstairs, grabbed an apple and some oj, walked outside, and went to his man cave of awesomeness. He walked to his personal grow for himself and was amazed by the one plant he had tested the different mix with. It had tripled in bud size overnight and was even MORE frosty than before. There was a pile of barely touched trichs hanging from the bottom of the buds that was in a hard shell of resin. He of course fed the rest of his plants with this mix the rest of the grow.

By the end, he had amassed 500 lbs from the 20 plants he had growin. He also got giant tear dropped shaped 1/4 resin balls from just about every bud that were potent as fuck. He made bho with the stems and stalks (which were full of resin inside when chopped up to his suprise), and all every one of his leaves (fan leaves and all) were so coated in trichs that he made 100 batches of brownies. All ridiculously potent.

And so he named the strain "Accidental Magic"

Needless to say, Tom was high for the rest of his life (and rich as fuck), after he had mastered his genetics by a fluke of luck, and masterd his mix of nutrients as well. He continued to grow for the rest of the life. The end...

Dayum. All that shit is me talkin straight up outta my ass..

5. just read through the thread. unbelievable, to say the least. you should head back to VT though i'll be going to school there next year :smoke:

6. Yeah man I thought I was getting it cheap in CO, Montana is ridiculous with their prices.

Thank ya thank ya.

and lol @ beachbum, that gave me a good laugh :p

@ tangerine, I actually just got back from spending a month in VT! Where you going to school, UVM?

7. lol i like how your dispensary puts the exact amount of grams in the jar haa, that shiskaberry has a few male nanner flowers in there I usually find buds with those less potent even if frosty.

8. Yeah i just wish Billings prices were as cheap as the Zoo or Bozo... i do love Billings however.

9. Holy shit @ never ending thread.

10. yeah uvm, i've heard good things, and you're pictures definitely prove it

11. Monkey Bite

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. That Monkey Bite is insane... tell your dispensary to get in touch with some people up in Montana... i want to get my hands on that :smoke:

13. #73 VT_killah, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2011
    Haha yea it's good man, not my favorite or anything but gives a nice strong head high.

Oh and I picked up a bunch of new glass, I'll post the rest of it when it arrives.

Stemline and a new worked dome with a quartz nail

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I don't know why it looks like someone shat all over the ice notches haha, you guys get the idea though. If I wasn't so sick that thing would be crystal clean :eek:

14. damnnn I love stemlines... Probably my dream tube at the moment. I can't house one right now. But damn thats classy.

15. #75 VT_killah, Jan 26, 2011
    Yea man it's a great tube definitely worth purchasing, very easy to clean too which is a major plus in my book

16. #76 VT_killah, Jan 26, 2011
    Thanks man, I've been lovin it :). Clears really nice and imo it's a lot more manageable / smoother than your typical GonG setup.

Anyways, more glass. This time from Billy Goat, big ups to his work :hello:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And Billy Goat was awesome enough to throw in this titanium Crucible nail!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Vid of that dab being vaped... first time posting a vid on this forum (or any forum for that matter). Which is also also why it's sideways lol, didn't realize you can't rotate videos until after I filmed it... sooo won't be doing that in the future haha!

[​IMG]

18. Royal dish and dabber

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stemless bubbler I've had for around 6 months now. Not my favorite but I couldn't pass it up for the price ($120 brand new), sometimes being a glasshead has its percs haha.

Sorry for it being so dirty, this thing is literally uncleanable. If anyone has any solutions for how to get some serious grime out of glass I'm all ears...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. nice glass brah. wish i had the balls to buy good shit, i just buy cheap bongs and slides bc i know eventually.... i'm gonna break it. lol

20. Haha thanks man. And funny you say that I've bought nice glass for around 6 years now and never broken anything (knock on wood) until I got that Billy Goat bubbler. There was some marks on the 14/18 mm adapter (which is necessary to use the dome) and while trying to clean them off I broke it clean in half :mad:.

Sooo that bubbler is sitting brand new / unusable in my apartment right now while I wait for a new adapter to be made haha